Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi2uKZ7pXxs

As a loyal fan of BlueNctrn, I was devastated that his Big Hero 6 Field Theme was taken away due to sampling laws  :sad:

"he sampled Nerd School from the official Big Hero 6 soundtrack", fortunately, I re-uploaded his amazing track!

PS: You people are going to be satisfied with your care after watching this - I guarantee you!

Edited by Guest

As a loyal fan of BlueNctrn, I was devastated that his Big Hero 6 Field Theme was taken away due to sampling laws  :sad:

"he sampled Nerd School from the official Big Hero 6 soundtrack", fortunately, I re-uploaded his amazing track!

PS: You people are going to be satisfied with your care after watching this - I guarantee you!

You still haven't replied to me Baymax.

It's nice, and I like the techno vibe it has going for it, but it feels a little too calm and relaxed for a field theme. Maybe it just needs more deep techno tunes and orchestral instruments to give it a bit more of an epic but smooth vibe like the movie had in lots of it's scenes. Something like when Hiro is building his entry project or when he's chasing Baymax down the street towards the warehouse would probably be very fitting. Still, it's a nice little piece.

It's nice, and I like the techno vibe it has going for it, but it feels a little too calm and relaxed for a field theme. Maybe it just needs more deep techno tunes and orchestral instruments to give it a bit more of an epic but smooth vibe like the movie had in lots of it's scenes. Something like when Hiro is building his entry project or when he's chasing Baymax down the street towards the warehouse would probably be very fitting. Still, it's a nice little piece.

I also find it reminds me a bit of Access the Grid from DDD but thats mainly cuz I just listened to it :)

I miss BlueNocturne

He's on old friend of mine, was a really great musical inspiration, and he used to give me tips back when I was a starting composer and rearranging artist around half a decade ago. But people eventually grow up and get busy with the obligations and priorities in their lives (and thats just life).

But nonetheless I still love his musical work. he has so much creative potential to be able to capture the essence of a 'theme' and re-express it in his own way and sadly not all musicians have that innate ability. Heres hoping we'll hear more from him soon (he might be reading this?)

Damn, this is quite the awesome musical piece!  Blue Nctrn always makes awesome musical pieces, and this one doesn't disappoint!  I could definitely imagine this as the field theme for San Fransokyo!

Which makes me wonder, would the battle theme be an instrumental version of Immortals from Fall Out Boy? :3

I saw this a while back ago. Love the calm, techno atmosphere of it, though I'm not sure it works as a field theme. Hopefully Shimomura makes one even better.

I can't imagine it as a world theme, though like Kaweebo mentioned it is nice and calm.

The reason as to why you guys have rightfully formed those opinions is because the track samples a piece from the official soundtrack, specifically the intro...

You still haven't replied to me Baymax.

Sorry man, I'm a busy guy, I have life priorities.

I miss BlueNocturne

He's on old friend of mine, was a really great musical inspiration, and he used to give me tips back when I was a starting composer and rearranging artist around half a decade ago. But people eventually grow up and get busy with the obligations and priorities in their lives (and thats just life).

But nonetheless I still love his musical work. he has so much creative potential to be able to capture the essence of a 'theme' and re-express it in his own way and sadly not all musicians have that innate ability. Heres hoping we'll hear more from him soon (he might be reading this?)

I can understand life priorities. I still hope that he has the time and dedication to conjure up a Big Hero 6 Battle Theme!

Damn, this is quite the awesome musical piece!  Blue Nctrn always makes awesome musical pieces, and this one doesn't disappoint!  I could definitely imagine this as the field theme for San Fransokyo!

Which makes me wonder, would the battle theme be an instrumental version of Immortals from Fall Out Boy?  :3

I'd rather not have a "Fall Out Boy" recreation. Not every Kingdom Hearts fan, like me, like punk rock.

Edited by Guest