Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Sora96 is retiring from KH13's staff after over 5 years

I salute you for your service. You were a halfway decent  great staff member.  Enjoy the retirement life 96. Enjoy it, and I look forward to you staying on this site and no doubt talking about Toryama for years to come!

You've done very well, you should have no regrets at all and be proud of your work, Sora96! I've been on this site for nearly a year, and I've also been looking at KH news for about 3 years before that on this site, and I've always apreciated your work before and after joining KH13. Many people will miss you, but you must know that the same people that'll miss you will also be glad and will think you've done the right choice.

Sorry to hear that, Sora. You've done such an amazing job with KH13, being one of the best staff members known dating all the way back to 2010. You've been through about everything here on KH13, managing the archives, helping with the news team, contributing when necessary, all that good stuff. I'm really sad that you are leaving the team, you were and I think you still are, one of the top staff members on KH13. I hope we can still talk from time to time on here, and I hope everything works out for you in the end. 

Thanks Sora, for all the work you have contributed to KH13 for 5 whole years. 

Have fun with your new job at Square-Enix :P. I'm sure they swill appreciate you advertising their games lol. But in seriousness. you were a good staff member and I hope you enjoy your retirement.

I've been around here for a good while, and you've been a legend for the longest time. There's been a lot of good and bad with you, but I think everyone agrees that you made life here a lot more enjoyable. To see you leave is like the end of an era.

I thank you deeply for your years of tireless (and in many cases, thankless) service to this site. I'm gonna miss those days, but I'll always remember them fondly.

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard. 

Aw that sucks... Hope you find what you're looking for!

But atleast you aren't leaving tho right? Your spree of topics sometimes usually make this site more alive than it already is :D Everytime I come to check for new stuff and see your name all over the "recent topics" I know it'll be something interesting.

*sigh* Retiring, huh? Well, I guess we all have to retire at some point. You've been here longer than many of us. Haha. Well, I wish you best of luck on what you are going to do next once you do retire.

Posted Image

I salute your dedication. Thank you. :)

So... Is someone planning on taking the position for you? You can't leave without having back-up. In fact, someone was saying Aang was looking to take the position or something. Though this is probably just rumors.

Rock on!

After serving as a staff member on KH13.com for over 5 years I have recently come to the decision to retire. I have been thinking about this for many months.I finally joined Daniel's staff in July 2010 and since then I've uploaded thousands and thousands of images & videos, reported the latest Kingdom Hearts news, archive content and even serve as a moderator for a year. I've achieved everything I wanted to and so much more. But I believe now is the best time for me to retire and move on. There's simply nothing left I want to do for KH13.com.I will stop working at KH13.com at the end of the month and my team will be disbanded. But none of us are going anywhere, not even me. I will still be around, I'm not leaving KH13.I would like to thank Daniel, Aaron, Cricket, Everglow, the other friends I've made over the years and most importantly, my WakelessDream.

What?! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Don't go! I loved you bringing in the latest news to us! Who's going to do that now?! Edited by KingdomHearts3

What?! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Don't go! I loved you bringing in the latest news to us! Who's going to do that now?!

I'll still be posting other SE news on the forums. If you want KH news we have many other news writers.

This is terrible news.. but thank you Sora for all your hard work. I'll be honest- my past years of lurking have been just seeing what news you have posted about Final Fantasy. I hope that's not weird. I've always enjoyed your topics, and your discussions about Final Fantasy so it kept bringing me back. I'll be extremely saddened to know you won't be apart of the team that makes this website awesome, but I hope you continue posting about Final Fantasy news!

From what I could see, you're probably one of the best staff members this site has ever had. I know it doesn't mean much from a noob like me, but thanks once again. If we ever have time, I look forward to getting to know you.  :tongue:

Aw man.... :(

The only things I could say is, thanks for all the hard work you have done. Thanks for the news regarding Kingdom Hearts and other things. I wish you the best of luck of what you want to do. Best of luck of your retirement. 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

This is terrible news.. but thank you Sora for all your hard work. I'll be honest- my past years of lurking have been just seeing what news you have posted about Final Fantasy. I hope that's not weird. I've always enjoyed your topics, and your discussions about Final Fantasy so it kept bringing me back. I'll be extremely saddened to know you won't be apart of the team that makes this website awesome, but I hope you continue posting about Final Fantasy news!

From what I could see, you're probably one of the best staff members this site has ever had. I know it doesn't mean much from a noob like me, but thanks once again. If we ever have time, I look forward to getting to know you.  :tongue:

Don't worry, Final Fantasy news is still coming!

Alrighty then, take care man. I mean, I guess I'll still see you around on here. I guess I'll just feel a bit less guilty if I disagree with your view on something since you'll be a regular commuter like me, but that shouldn't really matter in the first place I don't think. You've still contributed a good deal to this site and it will certainly be different without your input from this point on. Shine bright and rest well if you need to, you've earned it.  xD