Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Solstice

Video Everyone wants sora in smash

Well that's just how it is. Everyone including me wants Sora. It is what it is.

The statement that "Everyone wants Sora in Smash Bros." Is exaggeration and a false statement as I know of at least one other person who does not want him in Smash besides myself, so this statement is false.

The statement that "Everyone wants Sora in Smash Bros." Is exaggeration and a false statement as I know of at least one other person who does not want him in Smash besides myself, so this statement is false.

Well excuse me for exaggerating. No need to act like a jerk. Edited by KingdomHearts3

Because Sora is the most marketable character from Kingdom Hearts. If you were to include anyone from Kingdom Hearts in a crossover fighting game and it could only be one character, then it would always be Sora, hands down. Roxas is awesome and everything, but he isn't the primary face of the series. Sora is. The only way Roxas would be able to be in Smash Bros was if Sora was in there too and they would be used as rival characters. Otherwise, if you can only have one, then it will almost always be Sora.

That one other person, reporting for duty.

Well excuse me for exaggerating. No need to act like a jerk.

I fail to see how he was acting like a jerk. He was pointing out that you neglected an entire group of people with your statement, which happens very often when this subject is brought up. It gets kinda frustrating for those of us who don't care about Sora in Smash.

I fail to see how he was acting like a jerk. He was pointing out that you neglected an entire group of people with your statement, which happens very often when this subject is brought up. It gets kinda frustrating for those of us who don't care about Sora in Smash.

It sounded as though he was being extremely rude saying that I was making up nonsense for no good reason.

SOMEONE GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHERI NEED TO PUT OUT THIS FLAME WAR

If you think this is a flame war, you should see some of the stuff that's gone on here in the past. This is nothing. xD

If you think this is a flame war, you should see some of the stuff that's gone on here in the past. This is nothing. xD

MY GOD

Sign in to follow this