Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora_Roxas26

Pokemon XY ORAS Can I Borrow a LVL 100 to get Zekrom?

Hey, does anyone have a LVL 100 Pokemon that I can borrow for less then an hour so I can get Zekrom's Mirage Spot to appear, capture him, and trade you your pokemon back as soon as I get Zekrom? You need a lvl 100 to make his mirage spot appear, and my highest is 70, and I like to have my 6 pokemon within a lvl or 2 tops, and I want to put Zekrom in my party as soon as I get him, so can somebody do me that favor, as soon as whoever trades me their lvl 100 pokemon, I'd go get Zekrom asap, and then I'd trade your pokemon back to you asasp?

*raises hand slowly*

Idk if you mean you will do it, but based on the slowly part, you seem apprehensive, but just fyi, even if you gave me a lvl 100 shiny legendary and said I could keep him, I still wouldn't use the pokemon in my party of 6, I like using pokemon that I capture and raise, the only time I break the rule is event pokemon, so I have no reason to keep your pokemon even if you said keep it since it would just sit there, so I promise I will give you your pokemon back the minute that I capture Zekrom, and get to a pokemart to save. So if you are serious I appreciate it greatly, and I'm on Alpha Sapphire now, and here's my friend code : 4699 - 8458 - 1364, send me your FC back so I can add you to my friends list and then we can do the first trade, and then I'll start a trade with you as soon as I'm done to give you your pokemon back.

Edited by Sora_Roxas26

Idk if you mean you will do it, but based on the slowly part, you seem apprehensive, but just fyi, even if you gave me a lvl 100 shiny legendary and said I could keep him, I still wouldn't use the pokemon in my party of 6, I like using pokemon that I capture and raise, the only time I break the rule is event pokemon, so I have no reason to keep your pokemon even if you said keep it since it would just sit there, so I promise I will give you your pokemon back the minute that I capture Zekrom, and get to a pokemart to save. So if you are serious I appreciate it greatly, and I'm on Alpha Sapphire now, and here's my friend code : 4699 - 8458 - 1364, send me your FC back so I can add you to my friends list and then we can do the first trade, and then I'll start a trade with you as soon as I'm done to give you your pokemon back.

I will do it, can you give me like 30 mins for dinner? and then I will trade you

I will do it, can you give me like 30 mins for dinner? and then I will trade you

Thats fine with me, even though its 445am for me, I'm going to make a PB&J right now, so just send me your friend code when you're ready, and I'll add you to my friends list and we can do the first trade, thanks a ton man

Thats fine with me, even though its 445am for me, I'm going to make a PB&J right now, so just send me your friend code when you're ready, and I'll add you to my friends list and we can do the first trade, thanks a ton man

Yikes! Thats pretty late

I'll add you now

I'm online, don't I need to have you on my friends list too? By adding your friend code?

Mine is 3969-4484-7518

Add me and we can get started

P.S. sorry for thew wait

I haven't touched my 3DS in ages and I sorta derped out on how to trade again lmao

Edited by catmaster0116