Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Possible "Making Of" Unlockable For Beating KHIII?

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  So then, I think I'm not the only one who's thought of this, but I'm going to say it anyway.  I think there's a point in our lives that we, as KH fans, have wondered how the process for making a Kingdom Hearts game works!  Sure, we've gotten interviews with the big man Nomura himself, but we've never actually seen what happens behind the scenes!  Where am I going with this, you ask?  Well, read on and you'll find out!

What I'm thinking is, that as a bonus for completing Kingdom Hearts III, we get to have an option in the main menu where we can access a feature that details the making of Kingdom Hearts III, and what the different staff members went through to make said game.  It'd be awesome to see their point of view regarding the series, and what they think of us, the fans!  If this were to happen, I'd find it to be very cool!  We could see how the character models are made, some voice acting sessions with the voice actors, and Nomura working in the studio, making his sketches!  Tell me that wouldn't be awesome!

It would be a pretty sweet unlockable for beating the game, don't you think? :3

Hey there everyone, how's it going?  So then, I think I'm not the only one who's thought of this, but I'm going to say it anyway.  I think there's a point in our lives that we, as KH fans, have wondered how the process for making a Kingdom Hearts game works!  Sure, we've gotten interviews with the big man Nomura himself, but we've never actually seen what happens behind the scenes!  Where am I going with this, you ask?  Well, read on and you'll find out!

What I'm thinking is, that as a bonus for completing Kingdom Hearts III, we get to have an option in the main menu where we can access a feature that details the making of Kingdom Hearts III, and what the different staff members went through to make said game.  It'd be awesome to see their point of view regarding the series, and what they think of us, the fans!  If this were to happen, I'd find it to be very cool!  We could see how the character models are made, some voice acting sessions with the voice actors, and Nomura working in the studio, making his sketches!  Tell me that wouldn't be awesome!

It would be a pretty sweet unlockable for beating the game, don't you think? :3

One of the videos I watched when looking at old beta trailers and screenshots was this:

Back then, this was part of a special disc in Kingdom Hearts 1, which is very interesting I hope it's just as good!

Though I admit, I'd love to see the process and everything from today compared to 2002.

Edited by Jake

One of the videos I watched when looking at old beta trailers and screenshots was this:

Back then, this was part of a special disc in Kingdom Hearts 1, which is very interesting I hope it's just as good!

Though I admit, I'd love to see the process and everything from today compared to 2002.

Ooh, I liked this video, it was so cool! :O  Thanks for posting it here!

And if that's how it was back in 2002, it's like you said, how would the process be now, 13 years later?  I'd definitely want to see a "Making of" Kingdom Hearts III! :D

not gonna lie but I haven't seen a "making of" in decade or so, the latest one of my memory is Resident Evil 4.

and not to upset you but what could possibly talk of now? sure his decisions on what worlds are in the game, what mechanics,music and character design. The making of video on it would be strange because the series is now a decade old, it's no longer a unique concept that can go in detail in a 30 minute video.

Edited by Minato arisato

I didn't know I needed this until now. Square would have to put a lot of (probably) added work into filming it, but it'd be something nice to see. All of the people who worked on these beautiful games deserve some credit!

not gonna lie but I haven't seen a "making of" in decade or so, the latest one of my memory is Resident Evil 4.

and not to upset you but what could possibly talk of now? sure his decisions on what worlds are in the game, what mechanics,music and character design. The making of video on it would be strange because the series is now a decade old, it's no longer a unique concept that can go in detail in a 30 minute video.

Well, who knows what the "Making of" could contain?  All I know is that I'd love to see the work that went into making Kingdom Hearts III, and the overall creation process for the games in the series, ya know? :3

If its anything like the 1.5 hr long Grounded: The Making of The Last of Us, then count me in.

Haha, I see what you did there with the 1.5! xD

Sure. Who doesn't want to see how the game was made? :P

I know, right? :)

I didn't know I needed this until now. Square would have to put a lot of (probably) added work into filming it, but it'd be something nice to see. All of the people who worked on these beautiful games deserve some credit!

Yes, I think this as well!  For years, we've loved these games and the amazing experiences they give us, and while we have seen the faces of KH's development team from time to time, we've never gotten an extended look at them and the work they put into the games, ya know?  It's something I feel we should see at some point! :O

Well, who knows what the "Making of" could contain?  All I know is that I'd love to see the work that went into making Kingdom Hearts III, and the overall creation process for the games in the series, ya know? :3

Haha, I see what you did there with the 1.5! xD

I know, right? :)

Yes, I think this as well!  For years, we've loved these games and the amazing experiences they give us, and while we have seen the faces of KH's development team from time to time, we've never gotten an extended look at them and the work they put into the games, ya know?  It's something I feel we should see at some point! :O

I didn't mean to put a damper on things but hopefully we'll get a look at early drawings of the new outfits or early mechanics that weren't used

I didn't mean to put a damper on things but hopefully we'll get a look at early drawings of the new outfits or early mechanics that weren't used

No, no, you didn't damper anything, silly!  You do know you can express your opinion on things, right? :P

But yeah, early concept art and looks at the process of the gameplay mechanics would be interesting to see! :D

Nah, I think this should be available to watch from the get go. Without in-game spoilers of course. 

Hmm, you know, that sounds pretty good too!  Like you said, as long as it wouldn't splurt out any spoilers, it could be available from the very get go! :D