Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

Do you go Trick-or-Treating or used to?

Basically, do you like to go Trick-or-Treating or used to? And if you do, what will you go as this year?

Personally for me, I stopped doing Halloween a few years back, and I'm 15. Bad experiences with past Halloweens, plus I've gotten sick of candy (ugh, my stomach was aching). But I still like to see people dressing up as characters and stuff!

I don't trick or treat anymore since I am too old but I will tell what I do instead,......

(But I still would like to dress up, since that is like cosplaying, but the one time when people don't call it weird)

My family believe 13 was the cut off for trick or treating. I got to go at 14, though, due to having a headcold at 13, and it severly sucked. I didn't have time to put otgether a costume, and the candy melted. 

I just watch the horror films on tv, and buy new ones at the store. I'd like to dress up for a party or something someday (There's an ice zombie makeup kit I've had my eye on..) but for now, Halloween is pretty dead for me. 

I have never EVER EVER trick-or-treated door-to-door before. Reason why is, because of my parents. (Comments about Halloween are separate...)  

Dad: It's a pagan holiday. (And other things that was said....) 

Mom: They add things they shouldn't put in candy. (I'm not going to say those things they add in there...) I prefer going to the store to get some candy. Blah blah blah...

I have been at my grandmother's house for some candy, I did go on a field trip as a kid to I guess the USPS for candy, Halloween parties in Elementary School, and others.

I have dressed up in costume, and I still do today (w/ makeup)

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

You kidding? Of course I still go trick or treating! I think as long as you're dressed up well and you're not in your 30's-40's yet, you still have some mileage. And odds are by the time you're 30-40 you'll already have kids, so then you'll get to dress up while you take THEM Trick or Treating and the fun never ends for about an additional 18+ years! >X3

I might be doing a human Sonic cosplay this year, although seeing how it's 2015 and all, I'm really tempted to go as Marty McFly. I really want that hover board tho... T3T

I never went trick or treating as a child because my mother was always too ill and my sister hated going out late. However since my brother has now hit a suitable age I've been able to go the past 2 years! It was super fun and I really enjoyed myself.

Not sure about this year though because I had friends to come around with me and my brother while this year I don't. I'm super shy heh.  :P

I've never gone trick-or-treating in my life cause Halloween isn't celebrated in my country. However, for the past few years, it has been growing cause kids are actually doing it.

im 22 and still trick or treating.. i normally get loads of candy too! people think im my freinds little sister/daughter normally and thats funny.. halloweens always been a big deal for me.also i work at the CarnEVIL this carnival themed haunted house in Haunt. its really fun.

post-55415-0-93367900-1443695550_thumb.jpg

I used to do it every year til I was 16 ,I think, but Im 24 now so it would be pretty awkward if I went ;)

Nowadays I just try not be around when the kids show up, that way I dont have to do anything, haha.

Edited by JBone

Used to. Too old to do it now. I just dress up my skeleton decoration on my door to weird out little kids when they trick-or-treat. For now, maybe I'll dress up as a troll, lurk under a bridge near campus, and pester people with questions so that they can get sweets and get across.

I only went once. I disagree with the whole concept if trick-or-treating. No one does a "trick" and it is essentially going to people's homes and demanding for sweets. On the other hand, I love Halloween itself anyway.

I used to go every year. I think I stopped when I was.. 15? Somewhere around there. It got awkward, as by that point I was taller than 70% of the people handing out the candy. If not for that, I would totally still go. ^_^