Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Tails

I Like How Everybody's Comparing KH 2.8 To Ground Zeroes

I just find it extremely hilarious how there are so many fans comparing KH 2.8 & KH3 to MGS5: Grund Zeroes & Phantom Pain lol. And I honestly don't blame them either. it really feels like Nomura played Ground Zeroes and after completing it and playing Phantom Pain he decided to do what Kojima did. And it's funny how both developers are doing the same thing with their recent games (KH and MGS) considering that they're friends lol. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we were playing as "Punished" Sora and it turns out that:

Warning: Spoilers for MGS5: TPP for those who haven't beaten the game yet

We weren't playing as the real Sora. But as a random NPC who mentally thought he was Sora. Just like in MGSV: Phantom Pain :P

I mean, KH is pretty much already the Disney/Square-Enix version of MGS with the convoluted plot like MGS and the fact that there are multiple version of the main character like in MGS. I mean Sora is pretty much te "Big Boss" of KH. Just look at it this way.

Sora = Big Boss

Roxas = Solid Snake

Xion = Liquid Snake

Vanitas = Solidus Snake

Yeah, KH is pretty much MGS only more kid friendly  if you think about it :P.

That is such a scary parallel! to make things even scarier, Nomura would try and make an obscure theory like that canon.

Haha, well Tails, it's just like you said!  Nomura seems to be doing what Kojima did with Phantom Pain!  The fact that A Fragmentary Passage is a sort of prologue to Kingdom Hearts III makes it all that much more similar!  (Even though I haven't played the Metal Gear games, I know what Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain are.) Hopefully, this means that with 2.8 coming out next year, Kingdom Hearts III comes out in 2017! :D

I just find it extremely hilarious how there are so many fans comparing KH 2.8 & KH3 to MGS5: Grund Zeroes & Phantom Pain lol. And I honestly don't blame them either. it really feels like Nomura played Ground Zeroes and after completing it and playing Phantom Pain he decided to do what Kojima did. And it's funny how both developers are doing the same thing with their recent games (KH and MGS) considering that they're friends lol. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if we were playing as "Punished" Sora and it turns out that:

Warning: Spoilers for MGS5: TPP for those who haven't beaten the game yet

We weren't playing as the real Sora. But as a random NPC who mentally thought he was Sora. Just like in MGSV: Phantom Pain :P

I mean, KH is pretty much already the Disney/Square-Enix version of MGS with the convoluted plot like MGS and the fact that there are multiple version of the main character like in MGS. I mean Sora is pretty much te "Big Boss" of KH. Just look at it this way.

Sora = Big Boss

Roxas = Solid Snake

Xion = Liquid Snake

Vanitas = Solidus Snake

Yeah, KH is pretty much MGS only more kid friendly  if you think about it :P.

Were playing Roxas who had his heart reshaped to have him fully become Sora. So were playing Roxas but his heart gives him the apprence of Sora and the real Sora is captured by Sora so Roxas keeps his true identity a secret and you can see things not match up at times such as events Sora should know but doesn't because its Roxas

Were playing Roxas who had his heart reshaped to have him fully become Sora. So were playing Roxas but his heart gives him the apprence of Sora and the real Sora is captured by Sora so Roxas keeps his true identity a secret and you can see things not match up at times such as events Sora should know but doesn't because its Roxas

What? I didn't understand any of that.

Well, it's obvious why. The final villan will be "Heartless Snake". We'll find out that Big Boss had a really strange dream during him coma and the entirety of the dream was the Kingdom Hearts series. It was just a side affect of all the drugs to keep him sedated in a coma.

Yup, that's definitely going to happen alright. That and Kingdom Hearts fans around the world will start a massive war on Nomura.