Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

Are you happy Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was announced?

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are happy Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was announced?

• You bet I am! I am so excited!
    • Yeah I am! I would like it it we got to KH3 sooner though.
    • I don't really care.
    • I'm a little disappointed that KH3 is being put on hold.
    • Absolutely not! This is just another title to stall for KH3! I'm tired of waiting!
    • Another option? State below.

I'm definitely happy. Kinda bum that's its not for ps3 but eh what can you do. I haven't played KH3D so im looking forward to it although I'm going to wait for 2 or 3 more years to get a ps4.

Hells yeah!!I think the only flaw it shows is that Japan makes some crazy names.

I mean that we are now getting a prologue to KH3, which is awesome. But a lot of games these days are so focused on generating hype, with 20 different pre-order bonuses, and prologues to the games we really want to see.

I'm just not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Well, I'm a bit disappointed, tbh. I wanted it to be a collection of all games before KHIII, as I wanted to play all games and revise all story points I missed along the way.

I'll get it, but at the same time, it seems unnecessary. It's a remake, a movie, and what I bet will just be a KH3 demo, and it will probably cost as much as a full priced current gen game. It's really just there because Square wants to get people excited for 3. On the bright side, the Chi movie means I won't need to play that awful game again. I think the series would be fine if they just made 0.2 a prologue for 3 and never made this collection, though.

Dream Drop Distance HD was all I needed. Good Lord, I didn't think we'd also get BBS Vol. 2??

It's far more promising and profitable than a 1.5 & 2.5 Remix bundle. Boy did Square Enix spoil us good with this!

No, even more twists in an already messed up plot. So now we're trying to make Mickey look all douchey now because he never said some stuff? STOP MESSING ABOUT WITH GOD DAMN SIDE STORIES AND GIVE US THE firetruckING MAIN GAME WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR FOR 10

GOD

DAMN

YEARS