Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
VisitJoan

Make Things Right - New Song

So Natewantstobattle's Days song inspired me and I wrote a song about Kingdom Hearts.  I don't have the means to record it at the moment but I can at least share the lyrics.  Can you figure out the meaning of this song?

Make Things Right

Strength of the heartCan get you through your hardest trailsAnd I'll need all I can getBeen going nowhere for a whileWhat was a simple journeyBecame a battle of the heartAnd I still can't believe thatIt was a set up from the startEverything seamed so perfectIt was a pathway to our dreamsBut then it all came crashing downWasn't as easy as it seamedI picked up the piecesThat were shoved into my careBut even though I did my bestIt's damaged beyond repairLight, dark,Good, bad,I don't know where IStand anymoreThe only thingI know for sureIs what I'm fighting forI tried to take one step backAnd ended up a million miles agoI'm not sure how the world can be so coldThere must be something I don't knowI've been cast off to the darkBut it will never dim my lightNothing can beat me in this fightCause I've got to make things rightEven though all that's happenedHas done some damage to our heartsI know that deep down insideWe're never far apartIt may feel like I can do nothingI won't be caught unawareI've been facing all that's come at meHoping it does some good out thereThis pathway has turned endlessAnd I don't have time for fearI'm not even sure how long it's beenA day? A week? A month? A year?I've got hope that some day soonSomebody will come alongI'm not the type for Prince CharmingBut it's not like I've never been wrongUp, down,Left, Right,I don't know which wayTo go from hereI must keep moving forwardThat much is clear 

I tried to take one step backAnd ended up a million miles agoI'm not sure how the world can be so coldThere must be something I don't knowI've been cast off to the darkBut it will never dim my lightNothing can beat me in this fightCause I've got to make things right

When I looked in that momentYou were still thereAnd I know you're fightingThere could have been a chanceSo I figured maybe, maybeIt didn't turn out out like I hopedBut I'm comingAnd I'm gonna make itI may be sick of holding steadyBut I'm still right here

I tried to take one step backAnd ended up a million miles agoI'm not sure how the world can be so coldThere must be something I don't knowI've been cast off to the darkBut it will never dim my lightNothing can beat me in this fightCause I've got to make things right