Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Okay..Hi guys its my first time so please be gentle :3. ---->WARNING.....HYPE...and SPECULATION is ahead<------ you have been warned

Anyways i have some speculation and mind you this is just pure speculation! but i haven't seen this theory around for a while and mine is a bit different so hear me out. Back in E3 2015 Square said in interviews that they had an internal release date set for KH3. now normally when a company does this it means that they have a solid window in mind for release, so basically we all know what I'm talking bout. The Kingdom Hearts 3 Calendar from the young Eraqus scene in the tangled announcement trailer. 

Anyways i was re-watching that trailer today when an idea hit me. The trailer was about tangled and the other new worlds ...and about how tangled and olympus would be a world in KH3..... so what if? just maybe that had something to with the calendar....i mean when you think about it...this is a prepared cutscene trailer...they don't just throw in things for no reason take the chess board for example. anyways the calendar behind Eraqus seems out of place, so once again ill list the possible dates regarding the calendar for the next 5 years an analyze them. 

Lets start with the obvious ones 

Japan & United States Calendar

December 2016 - unlikely - however if they time it right they can triple their sales by releasing in december
March 2018 - Possibly - March is a good time to release games as many developers do

August 2019 - D23 happens around this time and disney products are really hyped so its not completely unlikely

October 2020 - unless they are going for a halloween based release very unlikely

Now lets throw in a twist.

Germany & Greece Calendar - Tangled is based on german tale of Rapunzel. Hercules is based on greek tale of Herakels.

January 2016 - Christmas just ended and Gamers are possibly not interested in new IP's 

July - 2016 - Again also unlikely this is known as a dead period in gaming. However this means no competition 

December 2017 - Same as above

March 2019 - march is a great time to release games

May - 2020 - may is ok....but 5 years from now seems a stretch. 

Anyways thank you for taking the time to read and view this. I hope you find my analysis post regarding tangled and hercules involvement in the trailer

If not feel free to leave hate. it makes me laugh...some times :D!

Edit - Keep in mind that an internal release date window is something that is told only to investors and corporate executives.so an internal release window can be 2 -3 years into the future. thats why i pulled the calendar up to 2020

Edited by Masterfreakse