Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

Japan D23 Expo = Frozen World Reveal?

I think it's pretty possible that the next world reveal (unless Square surprises us with one at TGS) will be a world reveal for Frozen. It makes sense because it'll be close to Christmas and it'll be winter. I thought the American D23 would be the event that they'd announce Arrendale at a world, but it wasn't. So my money is betting on either Frozen since it's close to the holidays and they want to be festive or Treasure planet since it's another world that Roy Conli made the movie for.

Personally, I believe Treasure Planet is the next one up due to Roy Conli showing up twice in a row for world announcements with both worlds being those of his movies. Frozen does seem likely as a world to be announced after TP though, but I'm indifferent about Frozen having a world in the game. For those that want it though, I hope it makes the cut!

The chances of a frozen being a world in Kingdom hearts 3 is about as enevitable as a gamer bying a game at gamestop. Frozen will most likely be in kingdom hearts 3 because, well it's frozen man come on everyone loves frozen i know it you know it Square knows it Disney knows it little girls DEFINITELY know it everyone knows it. The chances of Frozen not being in kingdom hearts 3 is less then 3% as for treasure planet i Extremely hope it's in kh3 zidane , baltheir , jim howkins and sora in a part WHAAAAT!?!? That would be insane.

Edited by liamaru

1. never 2. it won't be winter it will still be fall and 3. never. but in all seriousness it think treasure planet will be the next world or they will show gameplay of san fransokyo.

I think it's pretty possible that the next world reveal (unless Square surprises us with one at TGS) will be a world reveal for Frozen. It makes sense because it'll be close to Christmas and it'll be winter. I thought the American D23 would be the event that they'd announce Arrendale at a world, but it wasn't. So my money is betting on either Frozen since it's close to the holidays and they want to be festive or Treasure planet since it's another world that Roy Conli made the movie for.

The chances of a frozen being a world in Kingdom hearts 3 is about as enevitable as a gamer bying a game at gamestop. Frozen will most likely be in kingdom hearts 3 because, well it's frozen man come on everyone loves frozen i know it you know it Square knows it Disney knows it little girls DEFINITELY know it everyone knows it. The chances of Frozen not being in kingdom hearts 3 is less then 3% as for treasure planet i Extremely hope it's in kh3 zidane , baltheir , jim howkins and sora in a part WHAAAAT!?!? That would be insane.

did anyone ever think if nomura liked frozen, he might hate it (i know i sure do)

well everyone else seems to be very sure that Treasure Planet will get announced and I'm curious as to why. Don't get me wrong, I recently saw the movie and enjoyed it a lot and I think it'd be great to see a world based on that movie in KH3. I'd just like to know why lots of people are so convinced it's going to be in the game. Is it because it's one of Roy Conli's films or are there more reasons? Or is that really the only reason needed at this point what with Tangled and Big Hero 6 being in KH3 and Treasure Planet being the last of his films to be in a KH game? 

i feel like i answered my own question

1. never 2. it won't be winter it will still be fall and 3. never. but in all seriousness it think treasure planet will be the next world or they will show gameplay of san fransokyo.

did anyone ever think if nomura liked frozen, he might hate it (i know i sure do)

Damn man, take it easy, I get that its your opinion but going as far as saying Frozen has no chance is kind of a bit too much dont you think?

Also that last sentence makes no sense, why would he go from loving the movie to hating it? Plus he has said he enjoyed the movie.

But anyways, Im pretty sure Frozen is going to be revealed as a world, but as far as D23 goes, who knows, they might just show off some gameplay and keep a big announcement like Frozen being a world for a later date.

well everyone else seems to be very sure that Treasure Planet will get announced and I'm curious as to why. Don't get me wrong, I recently saw the movie and enjoyed it a lot and I think it'd be great to see a world based on that movie in KH3. I'd just like to know why lots of people are so convinced it's going to be in the game. Is it because it's one of Roy Conli's films or are there more reasons? Or is that really the only reason needed at this point what with Tangled and Big Hero 6 being in KH3 and Treasure Planet being the last of his films to be in a KH game? 

i feel like i answered my own question

Pretty much, yeah.

It's very likely that SE will show Frozen as the next world.

Didn't the movie come out on a Nov. date?

Plus the movie is freakin POPULAR in Japan.

There's no doubt that Frozen would be next :)

It's either that or Treausre Planet.

Since it is the last film of Conli that hasn't make it into KH.

You never know what could possibly happen!!

Maybe it will be both Frozen AND Treasure Planet?

Why? I'm pretty sure the KH Fan Event is about an hour, 30 mins so they can show us lots of stuff!!! :D

As much as I love Treasure Planet, I honestly don't think it'll be in KH3. It's a possibility considering we've seen more unlikely worlds, but still. It's just that the movie isn't all that well known (unless you're a big Disney/Roy fan) so I feel like 45% of basic Kingdom Hearts players won't know the world. I dunno, that's just my opinion. I would love to see what a Treasure Planet world would be like though.

I hope Treasure Planet will be in Kingdom Hearts 3 because that world has some potential. But I'm also hoping they announced a Pixar world in Kingdom Hearts 3.

Not everyone loves Frozen you know. 

Even if he does, Frozen is good for marketing. Imagine little kids who wanna play KH3 because of Frozen. Frozen is just everywhere, best to jump on the bandwagon to success.

The only issue is, that Moana might come out before KH3 ever does so that's gonna be an issue with the Frozen case if everyone jumps to Moana. It's gotta try hard though. 

Treasure Planet. Lock it in.

Now now, lets look at statistical facts here. Tangled was the movie that made Disney Animation a successful studio and that was produced by Roy Conli. Big Hero 6 is Disney Animations most successful non-musical which was also produced by Roy Conli. Treasure Planet was a financial flop and is Disney's more niche properties.

Now lets look at the statistical facts here, D23 Japan is going to occur during November (Winter period), Japan has a strong Frozen culture, and, it's Disney's most successful property at Disney's convention. Treasure Planet will be in the game, thing is, Frozen will be the world that is revealed by producer Peter Del Vecho.

As much as I love Treasure Planet, I honestly don't think it'll be in KH3. It's a possibility considering we've seen more unlikely worlds, but still. It's just that the movie isn't all that well known (unless you're a big Disney/Roy fan) so I feel like 45% of basic Kingdom Hearts players won't know the world. I dunno, that's just my opinion. I would love to see what a Treasure Planet world would be like though.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Were you aware of Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers before it was featured in Kingdom Hearts 3D?

Edited by Guest

Damn man, take it easy, I get that its your opinion but going as far as saying Frozen has no chance is kind of a bit too much dont you think?

Also that last sentence makes no sense, why would he go from loving the movie to hating it? Plus he has said he enjoyed the movie.

But anyways, Im pretty sure Frozen is going to be revealed as a world, but as far as D23 goes, who knows, they might just show off some gameplay and keep a big announcement like Frozen being a world for a later date.

Pretty much, yeah.

i never said it had no chance of getting in the game, i just don't want it too, but in reality it has a 50/50 chance like every thing else. and now that you mention it i kind of do remember him saying he liked it, but liking something isn't the same a loving it(or being a frozenite lol), i'm pretty sure he liked a bunch of disney movies but didn't want some in HIS game. 

Even if he does, Frozen is good for marketing. Imagine little kids who wanna play KH3 because of Frozen. Frozen is just everywhere, best to jump on the bandwagon to success.

The only issue is, that Moana might come out before KH3 ever does so that's gonna be an issue with the Frozen case if everyone jumps to Moana. It's gotta try hard though. 

well last time i checked he said KH3(and maybe onward) will become less of a kids game since the fans are now growing up, but unless u want little girls snipping you in the back with mega flare singing "do you want to build a snowman" over and over "be my guest"(if kh3 has multiplayer). and its HIS game, disney can't make him put in a world if he doesn't want too.... i know u guys didn't say that but some people have and it irritates me to no end, probably the same people who said they won't buy kh3 if a world isn't or is in it. um i don't know what "Moana" is so i'm going to skip that one. i use too like frozen, i thought it was good (this has nothing to really do with kh3 btw), but then disney & the fan base happened. the more and more they saturated the world with frozen the less and less i liked it. every month or two there is some toy that sings let it go or do u want to build a snow man. frozen here is like attack on titian is in japan, u can't go to feet without see something frozen related. then u have the fans, they say its the best movie ever made and there is nothing wrong with it, every time i hear this i laugh and walk away.

If Frozen doesn't appear then we'll all look like idiots, due to the Roy Conli theme as has been mentioned I wouldn't rule out Treasure Planet and it is also worth adding Star Wars The Force Awakens is being released on the 18th ( 17th if you're in the UK) so with less than a month to go and they global hype for Star Wars that's also a possibility whether people want it or not.

What if they reveal more worlds???

With the reveal of Tangled, they confirmed that Hercules is returning.

So, with a theoretical reveal of Frozen, they can confirm that Agrabah is returning.

It does actually fit in the storyline. Where Elsa is scared becuz she doesn't know how to control her ice powers. Then the darkness controls her or something. Sounds like a cool idea to me. :)

I'm leaning more towards Treasure Planet being announced. (And I severely hope it does!)  But, if Frozen gets revealed, then that's okay.  It wouldn't be surprising though, considering the huge popularity spike the film had, so I'm pretty sure Disney would like to add it into the game.  Heck, Tai Yasue mentioned Frozen at one point!

But yeah, I WANT TREASURE PLANET!!!! D: