Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
liamaru

What do you want to see out of the final fantasy 7 remake

Ever since final fantasy 7 was unveiled at E3 this year and how director/god tetsuya nomura-Sama seid that he and his team will be making dramatic changes to the game I've been thinking about what changes they will make but in the meantime i want to hear your thoughts as well as express my own thoughts so here are my top 5 things i want to see in the final fantasy 7 remake.

1. Expanded/extended story: i want the story to be longer and to be expanded Upon, like how did cloud get hired by AVALANCHE in the first place? Anyone ever wonder that? i hope they explain things they werent able to in the original ff7 and hopefully they will add extra content.

2.cloud and aerith: i hope cloud gets to finally kiss aerith since he was unable to in the original, i felf bad for cloud because he did'nt even get a chance to kiss his own girlfriend and personaly i was eagerly looking forward to it too and i could tell how much cloud liked her too especially since she was the only one able to make clousd smile and laugh.

3. Expanded affection bar: not many people know this but in ff7 there was a hidden affection meater which alowed you to go on a date with any one of your party members, male of female at the golden saucer depending on the choices you've made throughout the game.

4. Dating feature: in ff7 cloud had quite a number of girls that liked him, (although he only had eyes for aerith) tifa, aerith, yuffie(depending on your choices in the game) and jessie TT_TT i would like some sort of choice who you could end up with to make game more interesting and replayable.

5. Alternative events: i think it would be awesome if ff7 remake had alternative events that could happen depending on your action kinda like Final fantasy 13-2(don't dudge me 13 2 was pretty good to me lol)

Edited by liamaru

Cloud in a dress in HD

But even though I never played 7, from what I've seen and heard from Cloud, that in the original game he was much more confident. I don't mind him the way he is in KH, but I'd love to see what he's like when he's confident and a little cocky like people say he was in FF7

Edited by Aqua7KH

Cloud in a dress in HDBut even though I never played 7, from what I've seen and heard from Cloud, that in the original game he was much more confident. I don't mind him the way he is in KH, but I'd love to see what he's like when he's confident and a little cocky like people say he was in FF7

Don't worry, Toriyama's creations are still intact in FFVII Remake. Nomura confirmed it.

Cloud in a dress in HDBut even though I never played 7, from what I've seen and heard from Cloud, that in the original game he was much more confident. I don't mind him the way he is in KH, but I'd love to see what he's like when he's confident and a little cocky like people say he was in FF7

Cloud was very cocky and disrespectful and a ladies man who just did'nt care which made his cool :)

Good point, after Nomura's last stint as director. Lol. But if my theory is correct you'll have nothing to worry about.

I just remember them saying something along the lines of "this is just a concept" or "we have not started yet." That could be for something else though.

I just remember them saying something along the lines of "this is just a concept" or "we have not started yet." That could be for something else though.

Hashimoto (executive producer) said at E3 they were simply announcing it at that stage. But they have definitely started, they started in early 2014.

My theory is the remains of the XIII team (Toriyama, Yuji Abe, Shintaro Takai etc) are the ones making it.

This dialogue sequence: 

"This guy are sick"

"What?"

" I said this guy is sick"

"Oh..."

I still find it funny that they changed that line in the Steam version, but didn't care to change the "Attack it while it's tail is up" line.