Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Megadimension Neptunia VII releasing early 2016

I have never played hyperdimension neptunia. Is it a good game?

they're pretty fun though they have their own problems but the Vita remake fixes them.the games take different gaming brands like Nintendo, XBox/Microsoft, Sony and personifies them into people and they have a literal "console war"

they're pretty fun though they have their own problems but the Vita remake fixes them.the games take different gaming brands like Nintendo, XBox/Microsoft, Sony and personifies them into people and they have a literal "console war"

Can you tell the mechanics of this game?

Can you tell the mechanics of this game?

It's a dungeon exploring turn-based RPG with random enemy encounters. Now I gotta say, it's best to get the Vita version because it fixes most, if not all, of the problems the original versions had and added more content.

It's a dungeon exploring turn-based RPG with random enemy encounters. Now I gotta say, it's best to get the Vita version because it fixes most, if not all, of the problems the original versions had and added more content.

my problem is that i dont have a ps vita or ps tv