Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
FaceofSoraHeartofVentus

New Phoenix Wright Game - NO USA RELEASE?

Isn't it kinda early to say that when it hasn't been released in Japan yet? I'm not following the new AA games that closely since I'm still catching up to the series, but I don't think we're at the point where we know for sure if It's going to be released outside Japan.

It was confirmed for USA the same day it was announced I thought?

Lol! A western release was confirmed when they announced the game.

I'm not really into the series, but I believe you guys are thinking about Ace Attorney 6, which was recently announced (and yes, quickly got a localization announcement). However, I believe the thread is talking about The Great Ace Attorney (I think that was the title), which takes place in the series's past and features Phoenix's ancestor (or something along those lines). The Great Ace Attorney has, as far as I know, not been announced for localization, even though it was announce before Ace Attorney 6.

EDIT:

Yeah, the petition he linked to explicitly says its about the Great Ace Attorney. Which has not been announced for localization (glanced through the Siliconera articles about it, and such an announcement would definitely have been covered).

Edited by DragonMaster

I'm not really into the series, but I believe you guys are thinking about Ace Attorney 6, which was recently announced (and yes, quickly got a localization announcement). However, I believe the thread is talking about The Great Ace Attorney (I think that was the title), which takes place in the series's past and features Phoenix's ancestor (or something along those lines). The Great Ace Attorney has, as far as I know, not been announced for localization, even though it was announce before Ace Attorney 6.

EDIT:

Yeah, the petition he linked to explicitly says its about the Great Ace Attorney. Which has not been announced for localization (glanced through the Siliconera articles about it, and such an announcement would definitely have been covered).

Well by the sound/look of it, no one really cares past AA6, soooo...