Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Does anyone here watch this ANIME? If so, who do you think the 7th brave is and why?

The show is about this guy called Adlet Mayer who is chosen as a brave. Every few hundred years the demon god rises and attempts to destroy the world and kill everyone so this deity called the Saint choses 6 of the strongest warriors to defeat the demon god. If you've ever played FF10 the demon god will remind you of Sin a little bit.

the show is only on it's 8th or so episode.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Everyone says the 7th Brave is the princess (the bunny eared girl) because she acts really innocent!

I think it's that little devil CHAMOT. In the 8th episode we see Chamot writing stuff down and she also asks to be alone, there's these huge blue tentacles coming from her, so I think that's a connection to the Demon God.

Goldov is quite suspicious too, his head has still been covered the whole way through (He may be hiding a horn). Apparently he went missing for 6 weeks so he might have been visiting the Demon God or something.

Maura is also a suspect.

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

OOOO OOO Nora has!!!! Nora's on episode 7 currently. 

At the moment Nora thinks it's Nashetania (bunny girl) for if you look at the title of her ending song it is called "Dance in the FAKE". However, Nora really hopes not for she actually really likes her! D: Also, it maybe could not be her for it is it that would mean Goldov would have to protect her like crazy and possibly die....so if he is one of the braves then what does that mean? We only have 5 braves to fight the demon? 

Other than Nashetania, Nora would have to say it's Maura for Maura has the power to frame Adlet. Yet, Nora really hopes it is Chamot....she gets on my nerves! >:(

OOOO OOO Nora has!!!! Nora's on episode 7 currently. 

At the moment Nora thinks it's Nashetania (bunny girl) for if you look at the title of her ending song it is called "Dance in the FAKE". However, Nora really hopes not for she actually really likes her! D: Also, it maybe could not be her for it is it that would mean Goldov would have to protect her like crazy and possibly die....so if he is one of the braves then what does that mean? We only have 5 braves to fight the demon? 

Other than Nashetania, Nora would have to say it's Maura for Maura has the power to frame Adlet. Yet, Nora really hopes it is Chamot....she gets on my nerves! >:(

You still have 2 more episodes to catch up on.

I enjoy it when Chamot calls Hans 'Kitty-san'. It's cute xD