Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kanye West is running for president in 2020

Well, it looks like it's time move into japan. Goodluck USA, I hope you survive this madness.

Edited by Sora is cool

And by 2020, he'll forget all about it and instead be saying that he's going to be the first rapper to a music video on the moon or some dumb shit.

Either way, never gonna happen.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

I like how it takes absurd celebrity nominations to actually shake the internet's political apathy and force people to pay attention to what's going on.

I like how it takes absurd celebrity nominations to actually shake the internet's political apathy and force people to pay attention to what's going on.

If by "pay attention", you mean posting a weird mishmash of memes and almost certainly ironic political views, if this topic is anything to go by.

Really, it's next to impossible to break the internet's apathy about these sort of things, that's just the culture. Worth noting that most people have lives outside of what they post online.

Define "genius" mate. 

Legitimate concern says I. 

Not inherently a smart idea to reveal ones plans publicly. 

Upon the announcement of said campaign run, I shall also be running for the title of president. Very fitting, given my long list of accomplishments. 

#CaptainJackSparrow4President2020

Posted Image

You have my vote xD

Donald Trump will be best president we've had so far.

Posted Image

I'm not american, but heck even I know that if Donald Trump wins, USA is screwed

All I have to say is that Trump is literally buying his way into the election. He does not even have a law degree, which would not even make him eligible to be a lawyer, and people expect him to delegate for the entire country. But since you don't have to have a law degree to become president here are some more examples. He has gone bankrupt multiple times and then acts like he's going to be able to fix the country's financial issues. If you look into his actual business past and see some of the controversial things he's done, people would realize how he would not make a good leader. Kanye West...I don't even want to picture how he would be as president just because of some of the stupid things he's done as a celebrity. And what about the way other countries look at us? If one of these unqualified people came into office in our country that could reflect on the entire country as just allowing these people to run us. I think there are so many qualified people that are running for president now but are being overshadowed by people like these, who shouldn't be running at all, just because they don't have billions of dollars to advertise themselves. Thats all I have to say, as a high schooler who won't even be able to vote for the 2016 election...js. 

Not screwed, great again. America is currently screwed. We need a good leader to fix it.

He very well could actually. The media makes things seem bigger than they are.

...you are officially that guy.

Kanye, Clinton, Trump...all of them need to stay faaaaaaaaaaaaar away from office.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away.

EDIT: I must add....that while a lot of things said were....less than stellar, did they have to be deleted? It was quite the discussion going on... :/

P.S: I'd take Captain Jack Sparrow over all of them any day. xD

Edited by SuperiorKunivas

Hey guys, please keep things on topic. This is a thread about Kanye West running for president so discussion should be kept on that. I've cleaned up this topic a bit, to make things a bit more organized, and for those of you wanting to discuss Donald Trump's race for the presidency please feel free to do so in http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90141-donald-trump-presidential-campaign-2016/ Thanks. :) 

...you are officially that guy.

Kanye, Clinton, Trump...all of them need to stay faaaaaaaaaaaaar away from office.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away.

EDIT: I must add....that while a lot of things said were....less than stellar, did they have to be deleted? It was quite the discussion going on... :/

P.S: I'd take Captain Jack Sparrow over all of them any day. xD

Wasn't deleted, simply moved into http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90141-donald-trump-presidential-campaign-2016/ since it was a good discussion of it's own, albeit being a bit off topic. 

Hey guys, please keep things on topic. This is a thread about Kanye West running for president so discussion should be kept on that. I've cleaned up this topic a bit, to make things a bit more organized, and for those of you wanting to discuss Donald Trump's race for the presidency please feel free to do so in http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90141-donald-trump-presidential-campaign-2016/ Thanks. :)

Wasn't deleted, simply moved into http://kh13.com/forum/topic/90141-donald-trump-presidential-campaign-2016/ since it was a good discussion of it's own, albeit being a bit off topic. 

Hmm...you make a good point.

Honestly, I didn't know a topic for Donald Trump existed. xP