Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

Disney Infinity giving away 100 King Mickey power discs through reaction video contest

The Walt Disney Company announced through both their Disney Infinity Twitch and Twitter accounts that they would be holding a sweepstakes in which 100 lucky fans could win a King Mickey power disc for Disney Infinity 3.0. This power disc was given away to attendees of D23 in Anaheim, California with the promise that it would never to be sold in retail stores.

The rules and details for the sweepstakes can be found below:

Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition is now available! To celebrate, we’re giving away 100 Kingdom Hearts Mickey Costume Power Discs. This rare Power Disc is a D23 Expo 2015 exclusive that will never be sold in stores.

Enter for a chance to win by sharing your Disney Infinity 3.0 reaction video on YouTube or Twitch. Then, fill out the contest form below with a link to it. IDEAS FOR YOUR VIDEO INCLUDE:

HAUL VIDEO: SHOW OFF YOUR DISNEY INFINITY 3.0 LAUNCH HAUL, INCLUDING THE 3.0 PLAY SETS, FIGURES, AND POWER DISCS.

UNBOXING VIDEO: OPEN YOUR FAVORITE 3.0 PLAY SETS, OR POWER DISCS.

GAMEPLAY VIDEO: RECORD YOUR GAMEPLAY AND COMMENTARY AS YOU JUMP INTO THE 3.0 PLAY SETS AND TOY BOX FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Video entries must be between 3 and 5 minutes in length and include an introduction letting us know that you’re entering the First to Play Disney Infinity 3.0 Sweepstakes. You’ll also need to include “Disney Infinity 3.0 Sweepstakes” in the title of your video.

Will you be entering the sweepstakes? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

For people who are going to yell at Disney for doing this, Let me ask you this. Will you buy the game or will just have a piece of plastic that you won't use. This is for first and foremost Disney Infinity fans. Most of the people who have asked for KH in Infinity were the Infinity fans, not the KH fans (most of you guys just started to ask for KH once John Vignocchi mentioned the possibility of KH in Infinity).

For people who are going to yell at Disney for doing this, Let me ask you this. Will you buy the game or will just have a piece of plastic that you won't use. This is for first and foremost Disney Infinity fans. Most of the people who have asked for KH in Infinity were the Infinity fans, not the KH fans (most of you guys just started to ask for KH once John Vignocchi mentioned the possibility of KH in Infinity).

Thank you! Sometimes, the Kingdom Hearts fan base can be quite contagious at times. At the very least, it'd no longer be exclusive to D23 attendees!

That's both cool and a shame. I picked up 3.0 the other day when it came out (I'm new to the series, but so far it's a lot of fun). I'm not the type to go shouting/sharing reactions to anything video related so I'll pass on this. I was very curious at how much these were going for on eBay though, €135 - 360 is the price range that came up haha. Mad prices. I'll just wait for KH to be better represented in the future :)

Here's an idea: Just sell the damn power disc! I've been asking for KH in infinity since 1.0. This is what I get. A shitty "buy all our figures for the keyblade" and a power disc that won't even be sold in stores. Thank you Disney/Square Enix/Avalanche. >.> I'm not saying I deserve anything, but I definitely don't deserve this mockery they've made out of handling KH in DI.

I'll sit this out until they decide to make a KH DI (hopefully 4.0 but I doubt it).

Won't be participating since I don't care for Disney Infinity at all. All the winners will probably just be the types of people who fake their reactions to make them look ridiculously excited, seeing as how those are the only ones that get popular on Youtube.

Well, it's a step in the right direction I guess. I just can't afford it right now. 

But it's not like it's expensive to mass produce the power discs. They're intentionally keeping demand high by keeping the supply low, and I hate tactics like that.

That's both cool and a shame. I picked up 3.0 the other day when it came out (I'm new to the series, but so far it's a lot of fun). I'm not the type to go shouting/sharing reactions to anything video related so I'll pass on this. I was very curious at how much these were going for on eBay though, €135 - 360 is the price range that came up haha. Mad prices. I'll just wait for KH to be better represented in the future  :)

I just looked at Ebay and honestly, I expected way worse prices.