Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Gwynbleidd

Is Arkham Knight worth it?

Considering getting AK for Christmas and am wondering whether it holds up well with the story of AC. I would like to know if it has good lengthy content or not.

Arkham knight was a great game but in tearms of story , characters , content and easter eggs id say Arkham city was better though. in Arkham knight robin looks disgusting :(

Interesting. Thanks for the response! There are a few other interesting games that I will have to look into as well.

What would you say is more enjoyable, the Witcher 3 or Arkham Knight?

Edited by Unknown Figure

For me it's the best game in the generation to date alongside the witcher and bloodborne. Story is awesome with many plot twists, although sometimes predictable, but it stood up to the series' standards. A must have. BTW the batmobile implementation is great. I don't know why people complain about it. It feels so natural.

For me it's the best game in the generation to date alongside the witcher and bloodborne. Story is awesome with many plot twists.

Ooh don't forget the plot holes and the ''awesome'' side missions and that 100% ending

BTW the batmobile implementation is great. I don't know why people complain about it. It feels so natural.

It's forced on you, we should have called it BATMAN World Of Tanks

Ooh and they made scenes for commercials with in game footage and they didn't appear

Edited by AwesomeKHfan

Ooh don't forget the plot holes and the ''awesome'' side missions and that 100% endingIt's forced on you, we should have called it BATMAN World Of Tanks Ooh and they made scenes for commercials with in game footage and they didn't appear

Have you played the Witcher 3? If so, how does it compare to Arkham Knight?

If you've played the other Arkham Games, I'd say at least give it a shot :) Arkham Asylum was personally my favourite, but AC was good too! AO I didn't feel was quite up to par, but still an alright game :P Since AK will have both Scarecrow as the main villain, AND be developed by the same people who did the first two, I can see it being worth it! Apparently the PC port wasn't great though...

If you've played the other Arkham Games, I'd say at least give it a shot :) Arkham Asylum was personally my favourite, but AC was good too! AO I didn't feel was quite up to par, but still an alright game :P Since AK will have both Scarecrow as the main villain, AND be developed by the same people who did the first two, I can see it being worth it! Apparently the PC port wasn't great though...

I know! The thing with the Arkham series is that there isn't much left to do after the main story, which is why I am leaning more towards the Witcher 3, even though I haven't played its predecessors.

Have you played the Witcher 3? If so, how does it compare to Arkham Knight?

Well I played it so.

The World is huge and beautiful. The seas and skys all well done, it feels like the world lives. Don't compare it to Arkham Knight because Arkham Knight is just one city.

The soundtrack is beautifull I have no problems found in there.

The gameplay is good I guess  dodge, block, slash, magic and repeat or backwards but kinda fun. BTW crossbow is only handy with flying momsters in the air.

Voice acting is well done but I kinda had to get used to Ciri's voice acting.

Side missions... There are alot but when I was done like in a day in a few hours I looked up random missions in the forests, city's, seas but I almost got nothing except LOOK UP SOME CHESTS. Maybe this depends on the world's size I look at this...

Interesting locations they have.

Gear is good but I advice you to level up sometimes.

Story well I remember that the first few hours were stupid side quest to get in the world of the witcher. But I kinda got sick of it at one point. There is more to the story I wouldn''t spoiler for you but sometimes it did kinda feel meh and you must like dialoge and dialoge options because there is alot. Ciri you ask well she fights different from geralt because of her powers.

Book mentions yup

Thinking about choices I make while talking to some characters yup I notice some differences in the story while replay.

Do you have to play the first two witcher games NOPE there is this moment in the game that you have to choice what happened last time and they game is ''you gotta deal with it'' but I didn't realy notice something different except some minor differences because alot of the customers never played the first two so yeah.

Is it good YES... Is it boring YES

I just kinda felt bored with the game I was done in a month but should you get it YES.