Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Veemon

Anime | Manga Please take the time to watch and read this

Hello, this is Steventus, and I want to just share something with everyone here. I have absolutely no intention to offend anybody, (I hope my avatar can show that :) ) but I have a very serious piece of info I felt I should say to my fellow members.Now, before you even THINK about ignoring the video and just reading on, I want you to just please, watch this episode very carefully. Preferably, what Veemon says and does. And of course, if you want to enjoy it because you're a Digimon fan, feel free to watch it afterwards as many times as you'd like. Please take a look:(If you just want to get to the part where I'm concerned about, go to 10:36 and watch until they destroy the dark spire. And don't get upset because of the lame jokes the characters make, that's not the part I'm worried about. AGAIN, LISTEN CAREFULLY TO WHAT DAVIS AND VEEMON SAY. You might just get an understanding to some things in real life.)http://youtu.be/gjK2EcqEbAwHas it become clear? Did the lesson appear before you? If you have, or have not...Read AFTER you have watched the episode:

Alright, so let me break it down for my friends and fellow members:The lesson I was trying to teach has to do with friendship.Davis, who was always picked on by everybody else, was upset and mad at the others for not agreeing with him and just constantly shutting him down. Veemon, who of course, is his Digimon Partner, wanted to cheer him up. Veemon was confused by why Davis was sad, but regardless, Veemon tried his hardest to make Davis happy, even if it took being pounded, slammed, and in Redveggiemon's words, "Tenderized". It was a horrible sight to see when Veemon was being whipped while the others were caught and forced to watch him get hurt. Then, Davis realized what Veemon was trying to do for him and could not stand watching his friend getting hurt, and cried out that he was happy and told RedVeggiemon to stop, for he didn't want Veemon to be hurt anymore. (And of Course, thanks to friendship, they won.)Did you see it? Veemon did whatever he could to make Davis happy, even if it meant sacrificing his own happiness. The lesson I was hoping to teach was:"Put others' happiness before yours, and you in turn will be happy too."You don't have to do such a drastic thing like Veemon to be a good friend though. Just, saying hi or helping out someone or making someone smile is all you need to make a friend, or anyone, happy.And, another that I feel like I should mention as well:"Even if the world around you may seem completely against you, it never truly is, for there is always someone who would take your side any day, so long as you put your faith into them, and your dreams."Veemon and Davis were Best Friends, and Veemon always did whatever he could to help Davis and his friends from potential threats and dire situations, and is able to Digivolve because Davis had faith in him, too.It is hard live life greatly in this world, we all know this. But you must never give up, for there are others who are there to fight beside you in the long battle known as Life! I will help you, your family will help you, God will help you. But you must make the move that has been set before you, and put your trust in others, and YOU!

Please, please, PLEASE do not post here! I want to leave everyone to see the truth themselves!I repeat! DO NOT post! Thank you. :)

Edited by Flaming Lea