Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

FFXV Active Time Report at PAX Prime finished, what did it bring us?

We made an announcement of an announcement to announce the release date of the game in 2016.  I feel like I've heard something like that before, I wish the announcement to announce the release date would be sooner than March but oh well at least we know when we will get it. I'm going to guess that Final Fantasy XV will come out between July-October 2016

More waiting i guess. I won't be surprised when they announce the release date is Winter 2016. So disappointing; here i thought they were making progress with all of the press releases and the demo but then they do this and walk back 10 steps. I seriously hope they don't mess up this hard with KH3's release plans 

Edited by sagman12PC

We made an announcement of an announcement to announce the release date of the game in 2016.  I feel like I've heard something like that before, I wish the announcement to announce the release date would be sooner than March but oh well at least we know when we will get it. I'm going to guess that Final Fantasy XV will come out between July-October 2016

That's what i really hate about SE. They make announcements of announcements. I mean, sure we finally know when we'll get a release date for the game but I honestly wish they told us the release date sooner rather than in March 2016 :/. Also why did they need to tell us about when they'll give the release date instead of actually giving us the release date right here and now?

Edited by Tails

That's what i really hate about SE> They make announcements of announcements. I mean, sure we finally know when we'll get a release date for the game but I honestly wish they told us the release date sooner rather than in March 2016 :/.

That's just Business Division's 2 & 3.

And it's also smart so they don't have to announce a delay.

That's just Business Division's 2 & 3.

And it's also smart so they don't have to announce a delay.

Lol delay? The game's been "delayed" for almost a decade now. So I highly doubt the game would get delayed given how long it's been in development.

Lol delay? The game's been "delayed" for almost a decade now. So I highly doubt the game would get delayed given how long it's been in development.

Nomura's first six years of bullshit doesn't count now. It's a different game.

Nomura's first six years of bullshit doesn't count now. It's a different game.

It still counts. Not our fault they wanted to change everything. Well, it's no one's "fault", but still. We can't pretend like it didn't happen xD

Edited by Pokemoncuzzie

It still counts. Not our fault they wanted to change everything. Well, it's no one's "fault", but still. We can't pretend like it didn't happen xD

Nah, it doesn't. Tabata clearly said "Please reset it it to when I joined the project" - mid 2012

He also recently said: "Versus XIII is a game that never really took shape". And when it was cancelled in 2012 it was about 20-25% complete.

How can you delay a game that didn't have a release date set on stone until 2012 ?

I'm happy they are gonna announce it and release it the same year instead of being like "its coming out March 29th 2017".

inb4 December 31st 2016.

But finally I want to play this game. Now that I'm getting a little story, I'm liking it more.

I'm tempted to get a PS4 to play XV right when it comes out, but I prefer to wait until KHIII comes out to see if we'll get a PS4 bundle that brings the game! X3  XV will obviously be another game I look forward to playing on my PS4! :D

I'm tempted to get a PS4 to play XV right when it comes out, but I prefer to wait until KHIII comes out to see if we'll get a PS4 bundle that brings the game! X3  XV will obviously be another game I look forward to playing on my PS4! :D

I already got it cuz its nice despite not using it as much as the Wii U or Xbox One (which is funny since I just got that like a week ago and I got the PS4 when it was launched).

I got it for FFXV, KHIII, and Persona 5 and to be honest I'm content. I'm a picky gamer anyways haha. They are probably gonna get more games later though since its so early. Usually the good ones come out years after the console launch. 

FFXV (and the rest) will look gorgeous though on the PS4.

I already got it cuz its nice despite not using it as much as the Wii U or Xbox One (which is funny since I just got that like a week ago and I got the PS4 when it was launched).

I got it for FFXV, KHIII, and Persona 5 and to be honest I'm content. I'm a picky gamer anyways haha. They are probably gonna get more games later though since its so early. Usually the good ones come out years after the console launch. 

Haha, I see.  Well, I'm still busy with all the other games I have yet to play, so right now, a PS4 is something I don't need.  But, by the time KHIII comes around, that's when I'll throw down the money!

I wonder if FFXV will eclipse all the other FF games with its story?  From what I've seen, the story looks gripping and very emotional and intriguing! :O

Although you have some great picks there on your list of PS4 games (I really can't wait for Persona 5 to come out this year) but there is plenty of other great games for the PS4.  What kind of games to you like? And I guess another good one would be which games you already have for it.  I don't know if you have it already or not but Type-0 is a really amazing Final Fantasy game.