Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
catmaster0116

Whats your eastern zodiac sign?

Whats your Eatern Zodiac sign?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which zodiac year were you born in?

Pretty sure I'm the Ox.

YO OX PEOPLE WHERE YOU AT?!

My younger brother is an Ox too xD

I'm a filthy rat.

Peace!

I'm sure Souma Kyou-kun would agree too....but he's not real

Rat/Mouse people are awesome! I'm sure Yuya Sakaki agrees

I'm just a boring little rooster/bird haha. 

Nope, I'm sure many people here including Sora96 wouldn't agree with the 'boring' part.

I'm a rabbit. Pretty much the most lucky animal in the zodiac.

That you are, I know a fair few people born in the year of the rabbit and I can say they are the most fun-loving people I've ever met.

Now give me your tail

I completely forgot how this works. Could someone refresh me on the whole "Zodiac sign" thing? I don't know what mine is.

Is it based on which month I was born in?

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

I completely forgot how this works. Could someone refresh me on the whole "Zodiac sign" thing? I don't know what mine is.

Very simple, each year is assigned to an animal in the eastern/Chinese Zodiac and the entire zodiac cycles once every 12 years.

Thus if you were born in say 1990 (Year of the Horse), the year of the Horse would come again when the person is 12 years old (2002), 24 years old (2014), 36 years old (2036)...etc

This year, 2015, happens to be the year of the Sheep. Next year (2016) is the Monkey I think. Just google your birth year and 'Chinese Zodiac' and you'll get your answer.

Very simple, each year is assigned to an animal in the eastern/Chinese Zodiac and the entire zodiac cycles once every 12 years. Thus if you were born in say 1990 (Year of the Horse), the year of the Horse would come again when the person is 12 years old (2002), 24 years old (2014), 36 years old (2036)...etc This year, 2015, happens to be the year of the Sheep. Next year (2016) is the Monkey I think. Just google your birth year and 'Chinese Zodiac' and you'll get your answer.

Hmm... Then in that case... I must be Dragon!Huh, that just happens to align quite well with Veemon being one of my favorite digimon! Awesome! :D

I have two cousins that I can think of born in the year of the Dragon; One in 1988 and one in 2000. There may also be one in 2012, I'm not sure yet. I can't remember my younger cousins' ages at all xDPeace!

Whoa big age difference!!

In my family, my oldest cousin is like 30 something (I haven't met him before...but you know how it is with asian families), and my youngest cousin isn't even in preschool yet....so yeah...HUUUUGE gap there xD

Nope, I'm sure many people here including Sora96 wouldn't agree with the 'boring' part.

Oh well actually the boring part was just referring to the animal, not a knock at myself, I'd like to think I'm not a boring person haha. I mean a rooster come on? Why can't I be something cool like a dragon haha. :P

Oh well actually the boring part was just referring to the animal, not a knock at myself, I'd like to think I'm not a boring person haha. I mean a rooster come on? Why can't I be something cool like a dragon haha. :P

Oh right, sorry >.<...I misinterpreted the comment, my apologies

But the rooster/bird is just as cool!!

Birds and Roosters are actually very hardworking. They are the ones to get up really early in the morning either to 'get the worm' or to get us out of bed in the morning (well these days we use alarm clocks, but the concept still applies)

It also means you are an extraordinarily hard working person!

My cousin is a rooster too and she's a straight A student from kindergarten through to Uni...

I'm a dog, whereas my "western zodiac sign" is Taurus the Bull

I'm a S-s-s-snake.So I'm obligated to envy S-s-s-Sasgay.

Nice xD, but I think you meant "S-s-s-Sas-s-suke" (just s-s-saying) *Sorry, I couldn't resist. I have a younger sister who is a snake, as well*