Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ played on iPhone 4S in new video

Square Enix has posted a new video on their official Twitter page for Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ which shows Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ running smoothly on an iPhone 4S. The iPhone 4S is a pretty old phone, having been originally released in October 2011 which is a very good sign for those with old iOS & Android smartphones and tablets hoping to play the game. You can view the video below.

Click here to view the article

I hope the profile can cross between android and iPad. I know a couple games that do that, but not sure if they all do.

My prediction is that it will be linked to some sort of account, such as a Google account for Android players, since the play store can only be accessed if you have a Google account. Though I may be wrong, there's no shame in hoping, right? xD

I'm glad that this is compatible with my mobile: I can't wait to play it!

My prediction is that it will be linked to some sort of account, such as a Google account for Android players, since the play store can only be accessed if you have a Google account. Though I may be wrong, there's no shame in hoping, right? xD

No shame at all. Actually, that's sort of what I'm hoping. That the Apple version does not require you just use your Apple ID, but rather a linked 3rd party account. Google can be that on iPad.

I just upgraded from a 16GB iPhone 4S to a 32GB iPhone 4S. I'm prepared for whatever KH Unchained Chi has to offer :)

I just upgraded from a 16GB iPhone 4S to a 32GB iPhone 4S. I'm prepared for whatever KH Unchained Chi has to offer :)

Cheers man! The Hype is real ;) Oh, and cheers to the iPhone, best smartphone ever! Edited by Felixx

Cheers man! The Hype is real ;)Oh, and cheers to the iPhone, best smartphone ever!

Actually, I'm good with all smartphone types. I just so happened to have an iPhone handed over to me and I got one with more storage as it was a cheap and convenient option!  :wink: