Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SoraKH

The Black Cauldron

Although I know it’s highly doubtful that the movie is even considered as a future world and although I know that this forgotten movie almost killed Disney due to its low domestic gross that was just over $21 million only , I still can’t see a reason why it shouldn’t be in KH3. I mean the storyline is beautiful, it’s the one of the most unique Disney films and I think it would work great as a new world in KH3. We could have Taran as a sidekick, while Sora helps him lead Hen-Wen (The visionary Pig) safely to the Fair Folk while fighting the heartless, we could encounter the three witches and at the end of the day we would save princess Eliowny while our main goal would be to find the black cauldron. Also the Horned King would make an AWESOME villan/boss.

Anyway one can dream right? Anyone with me?Thoughts?

I wish this movie was in Dream Drop Distance instead of Kingdom Hearts 3, but alas, one can only dream...

Regardless of popularity, it has a good chance of being in the game. It has more than enough valuable gameplay elements to be worthy. It fits the criteria of a typical Kingdom Hearts world, and, there's a lot of boss battles there. I just hate the main character of that movie so much: he's pretentious.

As much as I dont like to kill the hype, I cant really see why the film would be in KH3.

Im not talking about in terms of gameplay, it probably would work(never watched the movie so I cant really comment well) but based on the pattern of what weve been seeing in KH3 as far as worlds go, a majority of the new worlds that we are gonna see will more than likely come from

the more modern Disney movies(Tangled,BH6,and it wont be a surprise if we see Frozen) so Im not sure if the chances are high for them

to go THAT far back in the Disney line-up and add a world from all the way back then.

Id love to see it, but its likely well have to wait for another installment to see the world, heres praying that Im wrong though.

The Black Cauldron is one of all time favourite Disney movies so of course, I'm always hoping for a world based on it whenever we get a new KH game :D 

As the series is expanding, they're slowly running out of new worlds that they can possibly include, so every game that goes by, there's more of a chance that a Black Cauldron world will be featured. There are a dozen films I can think of that have less of a chance of making it (Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, Home on the Range, etc.) so I'm pretty hopeful that The Black Cauldron will finally gets its chance to shine in KH3!

Although I know it’s highly doubtful that the movie is even considered as a future world and although I know that this forgotten movie almost killed Disney due to its low domestic gross that was just over $21 million only , I still can’t see a reason why it shouldn’t be in KH3. I mean the storyline is beautiful, it’s the one of the most unique Disney films and I think it would work great as a new world in KH3. We could have Taran as a sidekick, while Sora helps him lead Hen-Wen (The visionary Pig) safely to the Fair Folk while fighting the heartless, we could encounter the three witches and at the end of the day we would save princess Eliowny while our main goal would be to find the black cauldron. Also the Horned King would make an AWESOME villan/boss.

Anyway one can dream right? Anyone with me?Thoughts?

Agreed for Alpha Baymax, for such a movie, this could've happened if it was in Dream Drop Distance. But unfortunately it didn't. Although a lot of medieval/reinasance worlds were in Bith by Sleep, there wee key areas that made them different. Can you let me know what specific areas would've been unique?