Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
soraspromise

New videos of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ gameplay mechanics released

Square Enix has uploaded several new promotional videos to the Japanese Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ website, showcasing the new gameplay system of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ. These clips take place in a variety of different worlds and show off the core mechanics of the games, such as conversations, medals, raid boss battles, and touch screen functions. All the gameplay videos can be watched below:

The game is scheduled to be released next week in Japan for iOS & Android devices for free with optional in-app-purchases. Will you be playing the Japanese release of KHUχ?

Click here to view the article

I'm so jealous of the player's luxury hairstyle in the second clip. Also, there were "rounds" (so to speak) in the original Chi, but nothing (that I remember) on this scale. Could this potentially be leading into our Dungeon-esque mode? :O Only time will tell...

I would play the Japanese release since it's really easy to access it (just change your location in your Apple ID on the IOS) but if I can't change the language to English I'll just wait for the American release. No way I'm going through trying to play a game in Japanese again. Tried it once last month for Puyo Puyo Fever and never will try it again. I had no clue what the story was or wtf I was doing.

Square Enix has uploaded several new promotional videos to the JapaneseKingdom Hearts Unchained χ website, showcasing the new gameplay system of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ. These clips take place in a variety of different worlds and show off the core mechanics of the games, such as conversations, medals, raid boss battles, and touch screen functions. Two of these videos can be watched below: 

The game is scheduled to be released next week in Japan for iOS & Android devices for free with optional in-app-purchases. Will you be playing the Japanese release of KHUχ?Click here to view the article

here are the other new trailers: