Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Not sure about shoehorning in both Dead Man's Chest and At World's End... (return visits aren't even confirmed yet) but I agree that I'd like Pirates to return and having the main world be called 'Tortuga' would be a good sign of it being sort of the same as in KHII, but hopefully vastly improved as a setting. 

This is really cool!Even with the whole battle between ships from At World's End would be epic!Pretty sure that IF they return, everyone will look much better with the new engines :DAgain you made some really awesome thoughts!

Omg, yes, if they come back, they'll look so amazing on the PS4!!! X_X  Haha, thanks, I'm glad you liked my idea! :D

Not sure about shoehorning in both Dead Man's Chest and At World's End... (return visits aren't even confirmed yet) but I agree that I'd like Pirates to return and having the main world be called 'Tortuga' would be a good sign of it being sort of the same as in KHII, but hopefully vastly improved as a setting. 

Lol, yeah, I know, but I'm really hoping second visits occur again, because I loved that about KHII!  And yes, hopefully, if Pirates returns, Tortuga will probably be the hub of that world! :3

I'm sure a lot of people came up with this theory. But I'd much rather go to Treasure Planet.

OH GOD, YES, TREASURE PLANET!  I desperately want this world to appear! xD  But, if it appears, that means Pirates wouldn't appear, since it'd be a similar themed world...gahhh, why does this have to happen!?  Although, if Treasure Planet is confirmed and Pirates isn't, I won't be complaining! :P

Omg, yes, if they come back, they'll look so amazing on the PS4!!! X_X  Haha, thanks, I'm glad you liked my idea! :D Lol, yeah, I know, but I'm really hoping second visits occur again, because I loved that about KHII!  And yes, hopefully, if Pirates returns, Tortuga will probably be the hub of that world! :3

Right?!!! I mean not just them but everyone else!Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Xehanort and 13 Darknesses and everyone else!!Srsly tho!! I mean just omfg!!!GET A LOAD OF THAT GLORY!!!!

Right?!!! I mean not just them but everyone else!Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Xehanort and 13 Darknesses and everyone else!!Srsly tho!!I mean just omfg!!!GET A LOAD OF THAT GLORY!!!!

HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!!! :D

I just want to see Gibbs damn it! Where is he at?

Oh yes, I definitely want to see him too!  If Pirates returns to KHIII, here's hoping Gibbs shows up this time! :D

HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!!! :D Oh yes, I definitely want to see him too!  If Pirates returns to KHIII, here's hoping Gibbs shows up this time! :D

I've always liked Gibbs. From the moment he woke up in a pigsty he became one of my favourite PotC characters. I'm not expecting them to implement him though, he doesn't have a huge role... :/

I've always liked Gibbs. From the moment he woke up in a pigsty he became one of my favourite PotC characters. I'm not expecting them to implement him though, he doesn't have a huge role... :/

Haha, yeah, he's been one of the enduring characters in the series!  And yeah, he might not probably show up...still, a guy can dream, eh? :)

Haha, yeah, he's been one of the enduring characters in the series!  And yeah, he might not probably show up...still, a guy can dream, eh? :)

If they followed the plot of the third film, then it is possible for Gibbs to appear since his role was slightly bigger in that one! :P

1. Bring every main and side character of PoTC depending of the movie.

2. Make them look as real as possible

3. Make the new characters of Jack's crew actually surprised by the trio and a few of them point their swords and guns at them until Jack calm them down.

There's more but there's lots I want in it.

Edited by The Rocky Shoe

If they followed the plot of the third film, then it is possible for Gibbs to appear since his role was slightly bigger in that one! :P

One can only hope! :D

they cold just summarize both films into one, the only thingt hey can avoid is making Jack go in the other world, or start at world's end.

Well, we'd have to see how Nomura plans on managing the story of this world, if it makes it into the game at all. :3

1. Bring every main and side character of PoTC depending of the movie.

2. Make them look as real as possible

3. Make the new characters of Jack's crew actually surprised by the trio and a few of them point their swords and guns at them until Jack calm them down.

There's more but there's lots I want in it.

A sequence involving everyone running away from the natives of the Pelegostos Island would be funny! Lmao. xD

Edited by The Transcendent Key

One can only hope! :D Well, we'd have to see how Nomura plans on managing the story of this world, if it makes it into the game at all. :3 A sequence involving everyone running away from the natives of the Pelegostos Island would be funny! Lmao. xD

That would be hilarious. Especially if Donald does his scream during the event.

Hey there everyone, how's it going!?  So then, as we've recently found out, thanks to the News Team here on this wonderful site, Nomura said that maps used in the previous two numbered entries in the KH series shall not be in KHIII.  So then, with that being the case, there's an interesting way that we can see Jack Sparrow and his jolly crew again in Kingdom Hearts III, and it is as follows.

When entering the world, Sora and the gang could arrive at Tortuga.  At first, they'd be taken aback by all the chaos in this port town, and after exploring for a bit, they see Will Turner and reunite with him.  He then proceeds to explain that Elizabeth is in trouble and that he needs to find Jack to ask for his help, and so Sora and friends agree to tag along!  From Tortuga, they go to the Pelegostos Island, where Jack is about to be sacrificed, and then Sora and friends could battle a few of the natives and such, and then, after escaping the island, we'd be at sea for a while.  Afterwards, as the world's plot progresses and this and that happens, we end up at the island where Davy Jones's heart is, and after claiming the chest, we go out to sea again, then battle the Kraken as the world's boss, and see Jack sink with his ship when the battle ends, and they are all heartbroken.

On the second visit, basically, we'd be at the plot of At World's End, with the great Pirate War coming, and Will, Elizabeth and the rest go to Davy Jones Locker to rescue Jack Sparrow!  Oh, did I mention that Sora and friends would go into panic mode when they saw Barbossa alive and kicking again?  Anyways, on this second visit, the first place we'd be is in that Chinese Town at the beginning of the film, then Davy Jones Locker, then the Pirates Court, and then at sea, where the final boss battle would be a raging pirate ship battle inside a maelstrom!  That would be monstrous!  After that, Sora and friends part ways with Jack and the rest, and they head off to another world!

As you can see, Port Royal, Isla De Muerta, and the Ship Graveyard aren't anywhere to be seen in this possible world layout of the game! If Pirates Of The Caribbean returned, I think this'd be the best way!  So, what do you think? :3

Look, this is nice and all, but as a friend, I have to tell you the truth. It would be insulting if I did not. There will be completely new worlds in KH3. Nothing from before, with the exceptions of Twilight Town and Olympus Coliseum, will return. I kind of hope I am wrong here in the future.

If Treasure Planet, Pirates Of The Carribean and Neverland all appear in Kingdom Hearts 3 then it is indeed going to be a Pirates Life for Sora!  :cool: