Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Veemon

KHRecoded Have you ever gotten all 30 trophy Chips in KH:Re:coded?

I assumed some people might've done this, but it's a really tough challenge to complete without a friend, buddy, or even family member, so I couldn't expect too many people to have done so.

Anyways, I have done so. At first, (Couple of years ago) I had absolutely no skill against Data-Data-Roxas, so I stopped playing for a while. Then, I eventually came back to it, and I got 29 of the Trophies with the skill I had now. And thanks to my bro having Re:coded as well, I was able to get to 100 floors and snag that final Avatar piece. (Y'know, King Mickey's Ears? Some reward that was.) So then, I got the last Trophy Chip. It felt, good. For being one of the longest challenges to overcome, it felt pretty worth it.

So how about you guys? Has anyone else gotten all 30 Trophy Chips as well?

Nah. I rarely try to 100% games, even ones I really like; I get bored too quickly. Especially with how frustrating Re:Coded can be- play certain parts at vaguely determined times of day, play certain parts over and over again, play almost everything really really fast, it's just all too much for me.

Grats to you for getting all 30 chips, though!

I got 29 and had 99% avatar things but never took the time to get to floor 100 of the avatar sector so I didn't quite get it but I think I'll go back and do that soon

THAT WAS THE SAME EXACT SITUATION I WAS IN, until my brother finally gave in and helped me out with it.