Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Enix

What the heck did I watched?

Yaoi Fangirls strike agin...I should get the Sims and go on an insane yuri shipping extravaganza.

Like that'll be any different.

Besides, some of us have already beat you to it.

Edited by Hargleblargleboo

Like that'll be any different.Besides, some of us have already beat you to it.

BASTARD.In other news, I have to say - yaoi tends to be more prevalent through media than yuri. Take anime - more likely for a yaoi to be dubbed than a yuri...

BASTARD.

In other news, I have to say - yaoi tends to be more prevalent through media than yuri. Take anime - more likely for a yaoi to be dubbed than a yuri...

In some countries, yes. But in Japan, it's usually equal amounts of gay anime girls and gay anime boys. But, most wouldn't want there to be a dub anyways, because they wouldn't really do it justice.

Also, I don't know where you've been, but yuri has become an epidemic lately. Not that I mind. I just wish there was at least a smidge of chemistry with the girls.

wow. I'm gayer than I thought.

In some countries, yes. But in Japan, it's usually equal amounts of gay anime girls and gay anime boys. But, most wouldn't want there to be a dub anyways, because they wouldn't really do it justice.Also, I don't know where you've been, but yuri has become an epidemic lately. Not that I mind. I just wish there was at least a smidge of chemistry with the girls. 

wow. I'm gayer than I thought.

I watch dubs almost exclusively due to the fact...I prefer English xD

Sign in to follow this