Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

'I am useless!' - KH3 Big Hero 6 fanart (Tumblr user brodachii)

Is anyone else fed-up that they seemingly abandoned 2-D artwork completely? The pic is nice but it's been ages since we saw an official Sora artwork in handdrawn style...

Also, I'm sure they'll announce a Frozen world next and it pisses me off. What's with all the worlds based on classic Disney movies?

I was hoping for a more quaint artistic style but instead they're going for this over-the-top open world thing they'll never be able to finish.

I really really do want a Pocahontas world. And Black Cauldron!

Is anyone else fed-up that they seemingly abandoned 2-D artwork completely? The pic is nice but it's been ages since we saw an official Sora artwork in handdrawn style...

Also, I'm sure they'll announce a Frozen world next and it pisses me off. What's with all the worlds based on classic Disney movies?

I was hoping for a more quaint artistic style but instead they're going for this over-the-top open world thing they'll never be able to finish.

I really really do want a Pocahontas world. And Black Cauldron!

That picture was hand-drawn by nomura....

http://images.khinsider.com/2015%20Uploads/08/BH6.jpg

Posted Image

but i agree with your points

Edited by Yuno Gasai

Still missing the more cartooney style they used for all the other KH titles.

I'm just coincerned KHIII will feel different because they are so eager to make it big... and like a FF title.

IMAO, they should stick to good old formulas that made the other titles special.

I really really miss those and I hope we will get more traditional artwork of all main characters with a KHIII ultimania:

post-50530-0-75538400-1440073690_thumb.png

You didn't post that specific news update though. 

What do you mean? If you mean you as in KH13, we certainly did report on it. If you mean me as in on here, then yeah that's true.

What do you mean? If you mean you as in KH13, we certainly did report on it. If you mean me as in on here, then yeah that's true.

Everything else, like it being confirmed world, yeah, but you left out the part about Nomura drawing it, so I linked to them instead. It was also easier for me because it showed up on my Tumblr dashboard.

Without knowing it's a drawing, in the D23 photo one could think it was CG. I used their post for argument's sake. Not because I think they are better, they just beat you to the mark.

Of course, now our sites article is edited to include the information about it being concept art as well as the image itself, but at the time it did not have it initially.

Edited by Yuno Gasai

Everything else, like it being confirmed world, yeah, but you left out the part about Nomura drawing it, so I linked to them instead. It was also easier for me because it showed up on my Tumblr dashboard.

Without knowing it's a drawing, in the D23 photo one could think it was CG. I used their post for argument's sake. Not because I think they are better, they just beat you to the mark.

Of course, now our sites article is edited to include the information about it being concept art as well as the image itself, but at the time it did not have it initially.

It wasn't created by Nomura, it was created by a team of artists. They stated so themselves. 

We uploaded the article first, and we did include a screenshot of the original artwork during the D23 Expo stream then we kept updating the article with an official HQ version.

Like the minute it was revealed, all details were posted on the spot. 

On topic: If anybody is curious for more artwork like this and being funny, Tumblr has them all! :D