Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Kingdom Panel

Anyone else not played Dream Drop Distance yet?

idk if you should even play it. for me it left a large stain on the franchise (which is surprising considering some of the games that came before it). 

The story is too nonsensical to let slide and the combat is broken with enemies breaking your combos and wrecking you with annoying status effects or their own combos. 

also Balloon magic is OP

idk if you should even play it. for me it left a large stain on the franchise (which is surprising considering some of the games that came before it). 

The story is too nonsensical to let slide and the combat is broken with enemies breaking your combos and wrecking you with annoying status effects or their own combos. 

also Balloon magic is OP

^ I basically have the same standpoint.  

Gameplay wise, it's just not worth it.  Story wise it's absolute garbage (to me, at least).

Consider saving up for something more worthwhile.  You know, like Dark Souls 3.

Edited by PillowHead

If you wanna play KH3, you should know what's going on in Dream Drop Distance. If you play it or watch the cutscenes is your decision. I love the game, story and gameplay wise, so I would recommend you to play it  :D

You can get by with just watching the cutscenes, but I really liked the gameplay. Your movements are so fluid, and the worlds are fairly large, though quite empty as well.

All  I can say is, I got my 3DS specifically for DDD, and I don't regret getting it.

people say playing the game is better but I watched all the cutsenes and it was just like playing it and you dont die and dont know what you have to do.

I haven't played it yet. I was hoping for a HD remix to be announced this year but it never did.  :sad:  I plan to get it soon since I really want to see Neku and the gang again.

I'm surprised how good I've been staying away from 3D spoilers except for a few.

It was the very first Kingdom Hearts game I personally played.