Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
liamaru

so im collecting every final fantasy game :)

i've started collecting every final fantasy game i can get my hands on starting with the main titles here are the ones i have so far

Posted Image my fiends are trying to help me out but there not to big on final fantasy :( almost all of them are new and still in the rapers except ff type-0 , 8 and X ps3 ill update this soon when i get some more.  

Wow, I'm impressed!  And even more impressed that you found a new copy of Final Fantasy VII.  That's no easy thing!  Good luck with that, and I'm sure that collection will be amazing once you're through with it.  I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and would probably just want to stand and stare at your collection for hours. : P  Also, good luck in getting Final Fantasies IV and VI for the SNES, if you plan to: they're insanely expensive these days, even used.

how the heck did you get 8? That thing is hard to find

It's actually pretty easy to find on eBay.  I got mine for around $16 or so.

Wow, I'm impressed!  And even more impressed that you found a new copy of Final Fantasy VII.  That's no easy thing!  Good luck with that, and I'm sure that collection will be amazing once you're through with it.  I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan and would probably just want to stand and stare at your collection for hours. : P  Also, good luck in getting Final Fantasies IV and VI for the SNES, if you plan to: they're insanely expensive these days, even used.

It's actually pretty easy to find on eBay.  I got mine for around $16 or so.

Still too rich for me.