Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Do you like to spend time at a waterpark?

Do you like to spend time at a waterpark?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to spend time at a waterpark?

• Yes, I'm practically a fish.
    • I enjoy it, but I'm not there every second of every day.
    • It's okay - I'll go if others are willing.
    • No, I don't lie water getting sprayed in my face.
    • I've never been to a waterpark?
    • Another opinion? Tell us below.

Absolutely not. The water at water parks is disgusting- it's the same water that's being recycled all year, which means it's got tons of human waste from kids (and adults, really) being too lazy or stupid to find a bathroom, not to mention the germs that water washing over hundreds of humans a day is naturally going to accumulate. There's no way to make that sanitary unless it's practically all chlorine.

I have been to many different water parks, but haven't been to one recently. I'll go if others will go with me. Don't want to feel awkward around a bunch of strangers. (I'd like to go to a beach someday. A real one, not the one near Lake Erie.)

I haven't been to a water park I enjoy, and I don't remember my actual experience at one cause it has been a while, but I have been to a theme park with water rides, just I never have done the water park thing like others have, but I would be opened for going one day!

Oh, being in a waterpark is something I definitely like.  Obviously, it's not like I would be in a waterpark 24/7, but the moments I do get to go though, I enjoy my time there as much as possible, ya know?  Plus, gotta love all those hotties and cuties in bikinis! <3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Ooooh, I LOVE water parks!!! :D In fact, I think the only negative experience I've ever had at one is when I was at Disney World, and some nasty fool decided to take a sh*t in the pool. They had to evacuate us for 2 hours.... -.-