Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
gingienator

Betrayal Between A Darkness And Xehanort?

Wow it's been long since I posted a topic here but I have a small thought.

What if there was a betrayal between one/some of the 13 Darknesses and Xehanort?

If there were, who do you think it would be?

My thought would probably be Isa.

Lea might get through his head and snap him out of it.

They were really best friends back in Birth by Sleep. :(

Edited by gingienator

KH is kinda locked, at this point. If a Light is turned away or defeated, or a Darkness betrays, Xehanort's plan falls apart. So everyone has to go to their "destined" spot

The head canon that I like to enjoy is that Ansem isn't entirely on board, what with giving himself his own name and and the start of DDD, denying that he was Xehanort. It's a long shot, but I like to think about it.

The head canon that I like to enjoy is that Ansem isn't entirely on board, what with giving himself his own name and and the start of DDD, denying that he was Xehanort. It's a long shot, but I like to think about it.

I'd like that. He was pretty much inconsequential between CoM and DDD, and then he was downgraded to lackey status; I'd sure like for him to be important again.

I've seen a lot of people thinking YX is gonna betray MX... Braig seems to harbor some sort of personal intention, so maybe after Xehanort unlocks KH, Braig would get a sneaky kill in and take Kingdom Hearts for himself.

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

KH is kinda locked, at this point. If a Light is turned away or defeated, or a Darkness betrays, Xehanort's plan falls apart. So everyone has to go to their "destined" spot

Xehanort can succeed to forge the X-Blade and afterwards there could be some kind of betrayal.

Well the 13 darkness are supposed to be 13 xehanorts... It's kinda hard to betray yourself

13 Xehanorts, but most of whom are unwillingly forced to become Xehanort

Isa and Terra are obvious. Braig definitely gives out those vibes as well. Vanitas same thing and maybe even Young Xehanort. Xemnas and Ansem just for the lulz

Honestly I can see all of them turning on the old man because they all have a lot of reasons to have the old coot walk the plank

Edited by Wyatt Tyson

I've seen a lot of people thinking YX is gonna betray MX... Braig seems to harbor some sort of personal intention, so maybe after Xehanort unlocks KH, Braig would get a sneaky kill in and take Kingdom Hearts for himself.

If it were YX, it would be so weird because then he'd go back to his time, live through all the events up until the battle.And then he'll face another YX in a never ending loop . _______________ ....inception......It would be pretty damn interesting tho!But Braig does seem like another likely candidate, I mean doesn't he sorta get annoyed by Xehanort?

Isa and Terra are obvious. Braig definitely gives out those vibes as well. Vanitas same thing and maybe even Young Xehanort. Xemnas and Ansem just for the lulzHonestly I can see all of them turning on the old man because they all have a lot of reasons to have the old coot walk the plank

LOL Can you imagine Ansem and Xemnas VS Xehanort It's pretty much like different versions of yourself fighting your original self XDThat would be the biggest plot twist ever. Edited by gingienator

Vanitas seems to be the most likely candidate to be a traitor? why? well, he's pure darkness in the literal sense. Just because a member is a seeker of darkness doesn't mean that they are pure of darkness (likewise with the guardians of light). Riku's mastered darkness but he is a guardian of light. Vanitas seems to be the only non-direct Xehanort that could be traiterous. I can imagine him backstabbing Xehanort at the last minuite due to the torture that he's suffered through his disciplined and harsh training with him.

Isa, hands down. But it would probably be some sort of sacrificial leap. Everything will go according to plan, Axel will "defeat" Isa, then move on to another baddie. And once it's already too late to stop Xehanort's plan, somebody will get an advantage on Axel, but Isa will take the blow instead. Telling Axel that he's sorry, as he disappears. I'd be very surprised if this game isn't full of simple cliche's. 

Vanitas invoking The Dog Bites Back for all his abuse from MX (as Alpha Baymax suggested), Saix/Isa invoking Redemption Equals Death for Axel/Lea (as LETTERSE7EN suggested), or Terra (and/or Eraqus) invoking Woobie, Destroyer Of Worlds by stealing KH from MX in order to invoke Taking You With Me on the Seekers.

Edited by Alan Smithee