Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Anyone play The 4 Heroes of Light?

Well, go to "Tower to the Sky" which I believe it's in urbeth. Also later in the game, there's a dungeon to be completed if you wanna to enter Spelvia. Then you have to met Rolan in the castle of Spelvia. Then you'll have to go to the Fountain of Hope to enter Rolan Soul. (This part with apparition is oddly confusing for the first time.) Then after that, you just fight Rolan. Use powerful Thundaga magic to finsh him off quickly. I'm not sure what happened next. Last time I played 4 Heroes of Light was couple of months ago.

You've got ways to go.That's only like the 10th or 11th boss when the game has like over 30,

I thought you didn't play much of it. Lol.

Well, go to "Tower to the Sky" which I believe it's in urbeth. Also later in the game, there's a dungeon to be completed if you wanna to enter Spelvia. Then you have to met Rolan in the castle of Spelvia. Then you'll have to go to the Fountain of Hope to enter Rolan Soul. (This part with apparition is oddly confusing for the first time.) Then after that, you just fight Rolan. Use powerful Thundaga magic to finsh him off quickly. I'm not sure what happened next. Last time I played 4 Heroes of Light was couple of months ago.

I'm not asking for directions, just wondering how long I have left.

I'm not asking for directions, just wondering how long I have left.

Then, you literally have this much stuff left: 

Guera/Moonlight Tower/Quicksand Castle
Arbor/Great Tree Roots/Mount Gulg
Liberte/Animal Burrow/Pirate Hideout/Cestus
Spelvia/Spelvia Dungeons/Rolan's Soul
Urbeth/Hunting Caves/Tower to the Sky
Invidia/Invidia Underground/Sun Temple
The Homecoming
Magic Laboratory
Star Chamber
After that, the game is over.

The topic said if I've ever played it before, and yes I have. My dad played through alot of it, got so far, but I don't think he beat it though. There's too much sidetracking and optional Tower dungeons that he might've stopped playing it. Wish it wasn't so harsh with those enemies that keep on one-shoting your group members.

One trick I'd reccomend: Use a Merchant with Ransom. You're practically invincible with that ability activated! (You must have a bunch of Gil for this to work well.)