Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

A thank you from Scott Cawthon

...I dont get it. What do you mean "miss this franchise"? Arent we still getting stuff in October?Where does it say hes done?

It just hits me in the feels and he's done with making FNAF games, but he's planing on giving us the "DLC" in October. xP

Edited by Kaito Daimon

I'll miss this franchise. 

Considering that the franchise itself isn't even a year old yet, it's kind of weird to say it'll be missed. But I agree. Though, it's not like we're not getting more FNAF. The movie is supposedly going to come out in a couple years so this isn't the end. 

Considering that the franchise itself isn't even a year old yet, it's kind of weird to say it'll be missed. But I agree. Though, it's not like we're not getting more FNAF. The movie is supposedly going to come out in a couple years so this isn't the end. 

true, but it is the end of the FNAF original story. 

"In the last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy's original story,"

Found that on the FNAF 4 steam page. http://store.steampowered.com/app/388090/

Edited by Kaito Daimon

At the very least, I can appreciate the fact that he was able to bring the series to a conclusion that makes him happy without stretching it far enough to the point where it dried up and people got sick of it. Some did nevertheless, but I think he did a good job.

The movie is my biggest problem. I cannot believe there's gonna be a movie. But when you have a huge following of people who can easily be suckered into paying $12-$15 to see a movie about the "best video game franchise ever," why the hell not? Most game based movies turn out horribly, but the fnaf movie could actually be a good movie since the games are kind of....dare I say bad?