Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Will you still get KH3 if you don't have the system for it?

Unless it's a Collector's Edition kind of thing, why would anyone get a game for a platform that they don't own?I don't have a PS4, but I'll get one when there are a good amount of games for me to play besides KH3.Also, I love how, even though KH3 is coming out for both PS4 and the Xbox One, most people just talk about it being on the PS4.

Heck yeah! I already preorded the Day One edition of Metal Gear Solid V, and I don't even have a PS4 yet. I know there's a PS3 version, but my friend insists on the PS4 edition, and looking at Ground Zeroes, I have to agree with him. So even if by some cruel stroke of luck I don't have a PS4 by the time KH3 comes out, I'm still buying that thing, I've waited years for this thing, I NEED that thing. O_O <3

If for some reason I don't own my own personal PS4 (not one shared with my brother) by then, and I'm unable to get it the same day as KH3's launch, then yes, I'll get the game before the console. But the bigger news story then will be that hell has frozen over :)

Edited by Psychic_Ketchup

Right now I don't own a PS4. If the game comes out and I still down own one, I'm not going to get a physical copy. However, if there was a special pre-order that comes along with it, I would be happy to.

Well I already do have a PS4 so I don't have to worry about it but if I didn't have it I would've since I did buy Type-0 and Bloodborne before I even had a PS4 and even before that I technically already had PS4 games (they where free because I am a PS+ member) but yes I would do it even if there wasn't a collectors edition because I would just be looking at that sweet box art like I did with Type-0 (that has some great box art)

I'd only do that if there was a Limited Edition that I really wanted. I plan on getting DQ Heroes' Limited Edition, and while I might not have a PS4 by the time I get it, it's still something I plan on getting so I don't miss my chance to get it.

Someone once told me that I would have to get a PS4 anyways so I could play KH3, even if that choice isn't mine! To that person, and they know who they are, I say, I am going to wait and see what happens with my life, cause I don't even know if I will still be alive when KH3 comes out! But I am hoping to get a PS4 in the future by my choice and choosing, but since money is a bit tight right now for me, I will just have to see how life plays out!