Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aqua7KH

Dead Man's Tale (Role-Play)

Water. Nothing but pure salt water. And darkness. That was all William Reece experienced in his last moments on earth. Just minutes ago he was sitting down on his bed, playing with a wooden fishing toy as he waited for the storm to pass. The next few minutes there was screaming, yelling, and even crying. After that was just water. And darkness. Before he knew it the salty water entered his lungs, draining the pure innocent life out of him. After his life was gone however, he suddenly woke up on what appeared to be a wooden platform at the bottom of the sea. He sat up with a start and felt himself; he was alive. How could he be? He suddenly realized as he patted his chest his hands were greenish and somewhat transparent. This caused a sudden panic in the small child. He was underwater and he wasn't drowning. William looked around to find himself in a empty field surprising lit. There was lights in the distance but he had no idea what was going on. Was he dreaming? His body felt lighter than it usually was. Almost as if he was as light as a cloud. This entire situation scared him, and caused him to tear up and furiously rub his eyes.

"F-Father..?" He hoarsely muttered. From the yelling and crying from earlier he barely had any energy to talk.

"Hey..." "...you...open..." "...hello..." Arthur groaned, his eyes opening as he could she shadowy figures in front of him, but could barely make them out. "Where..." The last thing Arthur remembered was being on the ship...and the typhoon...William. "William...!" Arthur sat up, his head pounding. "Hey! Take it easy now!" A voice spoke. Arthur glanced up to see multiple figures around him. Men from all ages...seemingly transparent and...ghostly...was that a fish? "I'm...underwater!" Arthur then gasped, clasping his hands over his mouth as he began to hold his breath. "H-Hey stop that! Its fine you can breathe under this water!" One of the men assured. Arthur blinked and slowly lowered his hands. "What the hell is going on...?" Arthur whispered. How was this even possible? Was he even alive? Wait... "William!" Arthur jumped onto his feet. "My son! William! Where is he?!" Arthur asked. "We didn't see anyone else. We found you out and dragged you in here..." Another ghostly pirate explained. Arthur headed to the nearest exit. "Wait! We have to explain-!" "I have to find my son!" Arthur insisted as he ran to the outside. A whole new, terrifying world just ahead.

"Oh? A new kid?" Leonardo spun a knife in his hand, sitting on a mast that stuck out of the sand just a few feet away from William. "Its so sad. So young to have ended up here. Trust me kid! If you know what is good for you, you will want to wish that your dad isn't around!" Leonardo explained as he jumped down, slowly floating right in front of William. "Unless of course, you wish for him to be dead too."

Seto's eyes suddenly opened wide. He could feel water around him, and he immediately started to panic. his limbs flailed around in an attempt to right himself and he started to gasp at air. He was stunned when his lungs filled with air and not water. Air? Aren't i drowning? His arms and legs fell to the ground he was resting on. What was happening to him? He took inventory. He fell off the ship, he panicked, floundered, and went under. Now he was here. Still underwater, but breathing somehow. Once he got his mind around this, he stood to start looking for answers. He felt lighter, somehow. He had heard of others like him saying this was the case after loosing their tails, be it surgical or otherwise. He turned to check. Nope still there. Wait. was it? It was there, he could see it, but also through it. It was now that he realized. He was dead. He felt light because he was a ghost, residing in Davy Jones Locker. He had heard myths of this place, but none captured the true horror of it. Eternity. He tried to shake the thought out of his head. He had heard tales of sailors released from the locker. One of the sailors on his ship even claimed to have been to the locker. "Shrank was full of it" Seto said out loud to test. "His descriptions were nothing like this." He saw some other ghosts not far from him. He walked over and simply said "Hey, you guys dead too?" He simply resorted to sarcasm as he attempted to make sense of his new reality. He hadn't quite come to terms with the fact that he was dead, let alone the idea that the foreseeable future was infinity in the Locker.

(Sorry that was kinda long, i didnt know how to end it. guess having been away for so long i had alot built up haha)

Edited by TheGuide

Once Arthur ran outside to look for his son, a man accidentally collided right into him. The ghostly man fell back and got right back up to rub his head with a loud grumble.

"Oi! Watch where ye going! If you're about to run into somethin' just phase through! It's not 'hat hard!" Just then, the man gave Arthur a quick look.

"Oh, s'rry. I didn't notice ye were a newbie mate. Judging by how fast ye be going you must have no ider what the 'ells goin' on. There's a shop down these planks 'ere with a big sign with a picture of a seashell on it. The lady there will help ya out and explain things to ye. Just be careful though."

Meanwhile William looked like he seen a ghost. Literally. What the hell was going on? A man just floated down in front of him.

"Wish for him to be dead?! I don't wish for him to be dead!" And in perfect timing, another newcomer came. William immediately noticed the tail.

"Dead too... I'm dead?! I-I can't be dead! I'm b-breathing and I'm... Talking... To.... Ghosts..." He held his arms and buckled his knees. "I am dead! But father..."

Adeline's eyes flew open. For a moment she wasn't breathing,but then gasped for air. But then as soon as she realized she was under water, she panicked. She covered her mouth. "I'm...breathing...under water?!"she thought. She then started to feel her body. " How..why...?" She looked up. "I am under water..." She layed down on her back. This wasn't so easy to process, especially when you know that you should be dead. She looked up, and smiled. "It's so pretty" she whispered. She frowned and closed her eyes. "Why am I here? I should be dead. I want to be dead." She then had a flash back. It was of her and her parents. "Be a good girl and just...shut up..okay?" "Here, have this doll, now don't bother me." Then the scenario changed. She had a bag of groceries with her. And all of a sudden she was pushed. "Hey there pretty girl. Wanna go for a swim?"said a girl in a mocking voice. " Um, no thanks... I have to go home now...." "Hey hey. You're not going anywhere." Adeline remembered being tied up and getting her eyes covered. She screamed,and kicked but it was no use. She felt being lifted up, then felt the cold water touch her skin. She tried to swim up, but the sack of rocks would bring her down with them. She couldn't hold her breath any longer, and so, she drowned.Adeline blinked and sat up. She looked around. It was actually kinda empty. She covered her face with her hands. 

"What am I going to do now....? I'm... dead." She wanted to cry. (Sorry for posting so late. I was busy  >.< )

Edited by Killua0707

"No, I think your pretty dead kid. Sorry." He swished his tail around a bit. " the names Seto. Either of you know where I can go to find some answers?" He flicked his toung too. It was going to be nice not having to hide his reptilian features anymore. Before anyone responded to him, he said "yes I have a tail. Not all humans are human ya know. Plenty of you are Sea Dragons." He realized he might be scaring he young one, which he did feel bad for. He already seemed spooked enough. But, he didn't let on, he simply stopped talking about it

Thorfinn was in the locker for god knows how long now and yet still the new arrivals irritated him to no end. He had a habit to stay in the shadows and keep a low profile unless it was really necessary. Right now the girl that just got here Adeline was the source of his current annoyance.

"You're annoying." he spoke up.

"Not knowing what to do, wanting to cry ... giving up any hope. It makes me want to kill you again." His tone was as harsh as his expression. His mind was half made up on killing alas he restrained himself. Now that he thought about it his first week down here was a bit different. His reception was a bunch of slavers ... Not that they survived anyway as such he thought the girl had it easy. He continued to grumble and sat back into the shadows.

Nina was conversing with sea-life and as always had the utmost joy of being close to see creatures. There was a group of new arrivals nearby and it seemed as if tho they are in less a shock than expected. She and her current "friend" a Leviathan baby were just approaching the party and heard of the see dragon.

"Maybe i can help? I know a decent amount of people down here." She said out of nowhere as she was carried in by her "friend".

Leonardo watched as other beings began to walk around. The poor kid was in a panic. Leonardo patted the kid's back. "It's ok kid. You aren't the only dead person around here. I'm dead too! Prince Leonardo from the kingdom of Spain at your service! I was killed by pirates!" Leonardo said rather proudly. He winked at the two others. "This kid is new! Apparently he lost his daddy! Whether he's alive or not we will have to see. Was there any chance for your dad to have escaped whatever fate followed you? Maybe he either managed to live...or he's also dead and somewhere around here." Leonardo said nonchalantly, gently wrapping an arm around William. "We can probably help you...for a price. I know!...how about I make your soul mine for a bit? I've been looking for someone to help me out anyways." Leonardo teased, glancing up at the other two. "Maybe his dad would have some nice stuff to hand over in exchange for the kid. Better than falling to a slaver if you ask me. We can share the profits." Leonardo shrugged. He turned to William. "So, who's your pops exactly? Did he throw you overboard or something?"

Arthur stared baffled, but couldn't help but to be grateful for the information. He dashed across, running past other spirits and ghosts as he followed the directions and saw the shop with the giant shell on it. He pretty much burst through the door. "H-Hello?!" Arthur asked, glancing around at the decor and the odd curios that decorated the place, giving off a creepy vibe. "Hello, anyone here? I was told you can help me? I...I lost my son, and apparently I'm underwater?!" Arthur honestly didn't care where he was...his only concern was for William.

Seto mulled over the idea. Having Leonardo capture william to keep him from getting captured by slaves was a sound idea, and a share of the profits was enticing. but it just didnt seem right taking advantage to a scared kid like that. "i dunno, maybe we see if his dad is down here to and let him capture his son if he is. after that, yeah, sounds like a perfectly good idea." that should buy him some time to talk to william. Then, he noticed the leviathan-riding girl appear next to him. "Nah, im just gonna stay here and rot as a ghost for a few years first. then come and check if id like some help." He paused for a moment. Maybe he should be trying to make friends down here. "Sorry. that was uncalled for. The names Seto. i would like some help. thanks."

Someone spoke to Adeline. She turned around a saw a man..no, it looks like a teenager. Maybe a bit older than her. But he did look very wild and fierce. Someone like him would usually scare a girl like Adeline, but with all of this happening, being scared was the least of her problems. She rubbed her eyes.

"I'm...annoying? Sorry but, I just got here, and it's not my fault for feeling this way. And I'm not giving up hope! I'm just... being realistic." He also said something about killing her again. "Kill me again..? So it's possible to die again...tell me, how long have you been here?" 

But the guy only went back into the shadows. "Um... who are you, mister? What is this place? I'm supposed to be dead, so why am I here?" 

Adeline stopped herself. "Sorry... for asking too many questions..."  She faced forward, giving her back at him. And hoped the guy, whoever he was, won't harm her. 

Edited by Killua0707

Someone spoke to Adeline. She turned around a saw a man..no, it looks like a teenager. Maybe a bit older than her. But he did look very wild and fierce. Someone like him would usually scare a girl like Adeline, but with all of this happening, being scared was the least of her problems. She rubbed her eyes.

"I'm...annoying? Sorry but, I just got here, and it's not my fault for feeling this way. And I'm not giving up hope! I'm just... being realistic." He also said something about killing her again. "Kill me again..? So it's possible to die again...tell me, how long have you been here?" 

But the guy only went back into the shadows. "Um... who are you, mister? What is this place? I'm supposed to be dead, so why am I here?" 

Adeline stopped herself. "Sorry... for asking too many questions..."  She faced forward, giving her back at him. And hoped the guy, whoever he was, won't harm her. 

Thorfinn suppressed his urge to kill and managed to snarl out an answer.

"About ... 900 years or so. " He had to think whilst answering having lost track of time down there. There was a moments silence and he spoke once more.

"There are two ways. One is to get eaten by one of the abyssal creatures the second to get hit with a cursed weapon. Like this" he pulled out one of his daggers. Afterwards there was a grumble and the next answer.

"First off If you die at sea you get thrown into this "purgatory" or whatever they call it you must have died somehow in the ocean and landed in the locker. It is essentially a place where pirates and most sea scum would end up in. Along with anyone unlucky enough to die at sea." He stood up again and stretched his arms as if he were preparing to some sport. As soon as several pops were out of the way Thorfin turned back to the girl

"Thorfinn Karlsefni son of Thors the Troll. If that tells you anything." It was perhaps the last shred of humanity in him that made him act somewhat considerate of the girl.

Seto mulled over the idea. Having Leonardo capture william to keep him from getting captured by slaves was a sound idea, and a share of the profits was enticing. but it just didnt seem right taking advantage to a scared kid like that. "i dunno, maybe we see if his dad is down here to and let him capture his son if he is. after that, yeah, sounds like a perfectly good idea." that should buy him some time to talk to william. Then, he noticed the leviathan-riding girl appear next to him. "Nah, im just gonna stay here and rot as a ghost for a few years first. then come and check if id like some help." He paused for a moment. Maybe he should be trying to make friends down here. "Sorry. that was uncalled for. The names Seto. i would like some help. thanks."

(Imagine the following said i a very smiling and overly fluffy tone i cannot mimic with words)

"Okey dokes. You're funny." She giggled and lied down on the sea creatures back holding her head up with an arm.

"Nina traveling minstrel and wondering wastrel at your service. And this here is Cuddles" She hugged the upper part of the otherwise man eating creature. The beast was much like a dog at this point showing comfort.She then rolled over and gave off a childish innocent look.

"So how can I help you? Looks like you're searching for the boy's father right? If you give a description i can find him. Or we could go to a witch and get her help. Or if you prefer I can find a tracking dog." That sentence was said at the speed of light, ecstatic that finally someone asked.

Setos tail stopped swishing with impatience when he heard witch. "Witch? She'd probably have some answers, and chances are that if the kids father died when he did he be looking for answers too. I'd like you to take us there if you could, Nina." He looked to Lorenzo and William. "You two in?"

"900 years?!" said Adeline. "It must have been lonely. 

The guy told her how someone can die again. "Abyssal creatures? Cursed weapons..." 

He took out his dagger for her to see. So, know she knew how she ended up here.

The guy said that people who died at sea came to this place. Like a purgatory.

"W-wait. Abyssal creatures? Cursed weapons? Pirates?!" said Adeline, as she stood up and walked closer to the guy.

Her curiosity was sparked. Sure, she was afraid. Very afraid. She felt like running away and just hide in a cave.

But she wanted to get rid of fear. "I don't want to be a coward anymore." she thought. She then realized she might of made

the guy a bit uncomfortable by getting up so close like that. "S-sorry! I got a bit carried away." she said.

Adeline took a few steps back. "So.. does that mean I'll get to have a cursed weapon like yours?" 

He, whose name was still unknown to her, was kind enough to tell Adeline his name.

"...nice to meet you, Thorfinn." She stretched out her hand towards him, with her head down.

"M-m-my name is A-Adeline!" This was really the first time she's ever introduced herself to someone else. Her parents usually did it for her. 

I guess you could say that he was Adeline's first friend. 

Edited by Killua0707

The witch emerged from her back room with a sort of grace you found find in a beautiful but deadly woman. Just from her appearance alone one could tell she had years and years of experience and knowledge. Her long black hair pooled at her feet along with the delicate cloth that adorned her body. As she approached the counter where she sold her items she traced her fingers over the many trinkets that laid on it.

"Yes, I may help you." She said as she rested her arms on the counter. "But first you must know this; you are dead. This is Davy Jones' Locker. And considering your dire need to find your son, it's most likely he is dead as well." Her face was strong and stern. It was clear she didn't show much compassion for most people.

William was terrified. He just found out he was dead. On top of that, his father could be too. What was everyone talking about? Slavers? Souls? That... Man has a tail?! Upon seeing the tail and tongue poor William took a step towards Leonardo for protection. Then the girl arrived. The creature next to her scared the ever living daylights out of him, however after looking at the creature more he seemed friendly.

"M-My...." He peeped. William didn't really know what to say. He didn't even know what was going on.

"M-My father... Papa... We were in a storm and... The ship sank... I woke up here..." As he started to recall the events of just recently, William began to cry. The talk of Leonardo claiming him and splitting the profits with Seto sounded even worse. Luckily Nina was there.

"P-Please..." He quietly sobbed, using his sleeves to wipe the tears from his eyes. "I just want my papa..." He didn't care if he had do for to a witch. As long as he could find out where his father was he would do anything.

Seto sighed. He really wanted to start working toward a way out of the locker, if there was one, but crying was his weakness. Dammit. He turned to the group. "Okay you guys, relax. Your all dead, your not going anywhere. Nina, cuddles is scaring will" he turned to William "by the way im calling you will" he returned to his point. "can you tell him to go away for a bit while we all get antiquated? Leo, im calling you Leo, and chill with the capture stuff. I mean, look at him. he probably wouldnt even make us much money anyway." he couldnt resist the joke. "Now, im sure we all want answers. except maybe you leo. lets let Nina take up to the witch and well go from there. sound like a plan?" he took a breath. hopefully he could wrangle these guys long enough figure out how the whole being dead in the locker situation worked. 

Edited by TheGuide

"You run off your mouth to much." He spat and sheathed his dagger. How he detested social situations where it was: "hey pal nice to meet ya" But then again Adeline was probably not that harmful. In Thorfinns head two voices fought one saying that he should kill her the second that he would help her. Needles to say the first was much more appealing. Even so bloodshed is reserved for anyone that gets in the way. Adeline didn't fall into that category. He wasn't sure what on earth possessed him to do so but eventually he shook her hand albeit with one hand still shivering to grab the dagger.

"Before anything get rid of your stutter. It's annoying."

"Sure the closest one I know is Du'val. It's Not too long a trip ... At least not long on Cuddles." She answered Seto but then gave it some thought.

"Nope it's far away enough ... I don't think we could all fit on. Maybe if i called Skippy but that would be a long enough wait. I guess i should just lead you there on foot." All of that was said at her trademark Light speed. She was just bursting out of answers again overjoyed that she could give them

There was an outburst Nina didn't want to see. Apparently William was still in shock so what did she do? She jumped of Cuddles and gave him a hug. As she did so she whispered:

"Don't worry you're not alone. I'll help you find your father." The tone was as close to reassuring as she could make it. She didn't know if this gesture was still popular but it worked for her in the past.

Arthur paused, ever so slowly taking in the information. Davy Jones's Locker. It was a myth shared among every sailor of every kind for generations. Somewhere Herr sailors went when they died at sea. Arthur had told William such myths, but much like everyone else, he thought them no more than a myth...but as it turned out, it was anything but a myth. He was dead and he was here...and worse, William had gone down with him...they were both dead.

"...no..." Arthur whispered, backing away before stumbling back, not even noticing that he went right through a chair and hit the nearest wall behind him. "It can't be...what..." He could barely comprehend it as guilt filled him to the brim. He had failed as a father overall. He was meant to keep his so safe...and now he was dead. Even if it was unavoidable he felt responsible regardless. But he still had a job to do. He stepped away from the wall and walked over to the woman. "Alright...so my son and I are dead. Not how I expected to end. But I can understand. Sort of. I was told you could help me find him. Have you seen him? He's about this tall and has blonde hair and blue eyes..." Arthur went on to explain, his voice shaking as he held the urge to panic when it came to his son and the fact that he could be anywhere around this forsaken place. "His name is William Reece. I don't know what you would like in exchange...what would be of value in a place like this. But I just want to find my son."

Leonardo cooed at the situation. "Well I already have so many riches and souls so one more wouldn't be a pain to have! But then again that witch does scare me. I can take the kid there with you guys but I refuse to go in~"

Adeline smiled slightly when Thorfinn shook her hand. But she could see that Thorfinn's hand was ready to grab that dagger and kill her on the spot. 

She quickly took a few steps back. Her stutter? "Ah! Yeah...um, I'll get rid of it." she said. "At least, I'll try." she whispered. 

Adeline turned around. "Okay then. Would you please take me to a place where I can find a "cursed weapon like yours?" 

"What are you saying, idiot?! Just run away already! He's dangerous! He can kill you right here and now! Run!!" 

She shook her head. "I'm not letting panic take over me." Adeline turned back again to Thorfinn. 

"P-pleas-- I mean... please? I actually want to know what I'm able to do here." 

Du'Vall was unamused. She was close to just flat out telling Arthur to go somewhere else due to how pathetic he looked once he found out he was dead. Du'Vall utterly despised most people, especially men. However it wasn't until the panic in Arthur's voice over his son that the witch's face softened. The son must've been young.

"Very well..." She said slowly as she exited the counter. "I will help you find your son. We must hurry quick however; there are slavers in the Locker who capture souls to sell to pirates and other witches. If we don't hurry a slaver may take your son if he's out there all alone. Do you have any items on you that were his?" She asked as she began to go through her supplies of herbs and other ingredients. "It can be anything... Hair, cloth... Blood..."

Meanwhile William continued to silently sob. It wasn't until Nina's comforting words and hug that he was able to finally relax. William definitely wasn't expecting such a sudden gesture, but he accepted it either way. Slowly, he returned the hug. "T-Thank you..." He muttered, ceasing his crying. Seto and Leonardo especially still seemed iffy to him, but at least William knew he could trust them.

"My father's name is Arthur... Arthur Reece. He's really tall and he has blonde hair and green eyes... Really bushy eyebrows. And he has a British accent like me. Can the witch really find him?"

Seto thought for a moment. "I'm willing to bet that if he's down here with us, he's already found her. His son is in danger after all. Never get in the way of a parent looking for their kid." He turned to Nina "please, lead the way." Seto would be happy to finally be making some progress.

"You do realize these things are rare to come by?"  He sighed saying in his mind 'WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BEING SO GODDAMN NICE' Then thought for a second. As always when he talked there was a voice in his head saying "Be like you'r father." That voice had grown over the last 300 years. This went to the point that he would occasionally even hear his words and this time it was there saying "Help out the poor girl." And by god was it a bother.

"Listen." He paused for a moment and got closer so he could speak more quietly. His face was as serious as ever and seemed almost as dead as he should be.

"I'll help you to get started down here since i think you'll be hearing a lot of junk about this place. I know someone who might be more close to your personality. Afterwards Get of my back." That was more than he had spoken in the last 500 years in just a moment now. Something told him this wouldn't turn out well. Then he just so happened to find her.

The woman in the black kimono he had met several years ago. He stopped for a moment and thought that she had already forgotten him. He never gave her his name nor did he catch hers.

Bonus story only meant for clarification: (to help Dovengrace and is also by his/her request)

Thorfinn had been following an order from a witch that had promised him assistance in exchange for the slaver's execution. He had the cursed sword and had heard talking in the cabin where she told him to go. Seven men held a woman in a black kimono as a slave there. She was entirely uninteresting to him but the slavers were another story. He bashed down the door and ran his knife through the one closest. Next he flipped the table nearby and bashed it into the next scumbag. One had charged at him but he managed to doge and slash away at the man. His eyes were like that of a wild wolf seeking prey. This caused the five remaining to tremble at the wake of this beast. One panicked and tried slashing away with a cursed cutlass. The poor sod had no idea Thorfinn would already have a counter ready as a knife went flying upwards killing the third. This was an opening two others had seen and tried to take the chance from two sides. The boy had jumped backwards and pulled the two together so they killed each-other. Two remained and one held Kuryu hostage with the cursed blade close to her throat. To this he showed no reaction. Simply walked close slowly glaring daggers at the slaver. He was so terrified he decided to push his ally into thorfinn giving him time to run out the door. He gaved one last glance at the woman before chasing after the final slaver.

Nina just now realized Cuddles was getting jealous so she hopped right back on and rubbed the back of the slightly.

"Hey William. Ever tried riding a Leviathan?" She asked whilst grabbing his hand and pulling him onto Cuddles. The sea creature didnt flinch much as his bond with Nina was truly extraordinary. She gave him a pet and turned down towards the others.

"Follow me." She then mumbled something and the giant fish began moving at walking speed towards Du'vall's shop. There she hoped something could be done for William for whom she had a decent amount of sympathy. She could tell his father was important to him. Although for some reason her heart pulse was slightly raised whilst the boy was close. "What could it mean?" She thought to herself.

http://www.leekaiwei.com/downloads/MP3s/Bleach/Bleach-Morning%20Remembrance.mp3

Looking away, glancing back at him. She Squinted her eyes, To familiarize her memories With the man standing not to far from her. Looking down she started to come to realize and remember that apathetic, Emotionless Man. The one whose face was like stone. The one who became her salvation that day. The memories Flood and she lived those moment ever-so-brief then, She stood up straight and proud, not wanting to Seem Weak or pathetic, taking the moment to softly say in an oriental accent,

Posted Image"I Remeba you..."  

then walking over to him. Fairly glancing at the other girl, but the girl didn't cause an Initial reaction, or at least she didn't exert one. 

She had questions, 'like why did he not Acknowledge me.' But the question did not need to be answered, She immediately wanted repay what she owned to the man, Which in this case was her life. When she stood before him, She bowed As she would do to anyone that was above her. Then She turned her attention to the girl, Smile with both her mouth and eyes, After-so She bowed. Then Asked the man

"If i may ausk, Wahta ees your Name? De bof of you?"

(If i may ask, What is you name? The both of you?)

She glazed at them before looking down, trying to be as polite as possible.

Edited by Gothraven Dovegrace

As the two started off toward the witch, Seto turned to Leo. "Im going with them. i need some answers. if you dont want to go the witches thats fine. catch up if you coming." With that, he started off after the others. He kinda hoped Leo followed. He had some questions for him. Once he cought up with nina, he began "So nina, you seem to know whats up down here, when did you die?"

Adeline sighed. "Rare, huh..." 

He had called out her attention and got close to Adeline. "Um.."

She was happy to hear that Thorfinn would help her get started, he even knew someone who would also help Adeline. 

"So, he does know other people. Judging by his personality, I thought he wouldn't talk to other people. Much less even glance at someone."  she thought.

Get off his back? "So I am a bother after all." she whispered. 

Then a woman in a black kimono appeared. She seemed nice. "So, is she the one you were talking about?" she said to Thorfinn. 

The woman came over to them, and bowed. Adeline quickly bowed as well, even though she didn't know what it meant. Maybe a hello? 

The woman asked for their names. Since it was in her nature, Adeline shyly responded. "...I'm Adeline." 

Leonardo shrugged and skipped along, following the group to the witch as he kept an arm wrapped around Williams's shoulder for no other reason than to keep him from bumping into someone he shouldn't, and keep him from running away.

William felt his blood boil and color fade from his face when he heard about the slavers. Such things were from the darkest parts of the world. Behind close doors, the elephant in the room, something that one could avoid forever as long as one never looked for it. Something barbaric from long ago that surprised people that some of it still existed today. But it appeared that in such place where souls from all ages and centuries reside, things worked differently. "If any damn pig touches my son-!!!" He began, about to throw a fit of anger until the witch asked for something of William. He quickly tried to think of something, anything. He never really carried anything on him. William kept all of his toys in his room and all of such. "Dammit..." He hissed, searching across his clothing and in his pockets, until finding something. He pulled out to see it was a bloody handkerchief. "Oh...oh! This could work?! He got his finger cut this morning and I cleaned it, it still has a little tiny blood on it, but its his?!"