Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Riku21Terr

Got a refund for PayPal purchase but it will not show up on my debit

Hi 

I'm sorry to keep posting my personal issues on this site, but I am in need of any assistance possible to help work out my problems. 

You see, I purchased an order of 12 books on Ebay, and they cost USD 31.32 which translates to 42.37 since I am Canadian. After purchasing the order, I realized that I did not want to have to pay that much for the books (the order had NOT shipped yet) and the seller got back to me and I confirmed that I wanted to cancel. 

Well today, I received an email notification that I got the refund back, but when I went to check my online banking it did not show the refund put on there. I used a virtual visa debit card (debit is the card that I use). When you pay through a debit online it goes through pay pall or something. Whenever I do any action on my card, it almost immediately puts the data on there. A few minutes ago I purchased a Blizzard from DQ and it showed up there. 

im sorry. but im not sure this is the right place to ask these questions. i dont think many people here know the answer. i think it would be much more efficient if you were to ask this question on a technical support forum or paypal costumer service. i just dont think that this is the right place for this. i just dont think many people know the answer or would want to answer as opposed to a dedicated forum for it or costomer service. i mean no spite. just advise :)

Did the email have a link?  If so, I would click on it.  If the order went through Paypal, there is a chance that the money was deposited directly to your Paypal account.  If that's what happened, it would show up on your bank statement just as a withdrawal would.  Or at least I think it should - My bank account doesn't see much action.  Anyway, I would check Paypal and if the money is not there check with the bank.