Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I've been thinking. If Nomura is going to get interviewed several times at D23 Expo, I have some recommended questions for the interviewers.

• How will Mother Gothel be used? Since in Tangled, she doesn't seem fit for combat.
  • What's more deadly? Keyblades, or frying pans?
  • Since the AI is smarter than the previous games' AI's, does that mean Donald will only magic more correctly?
  • Why aren't the White Mushroom's hostile?
  • Will Kairi be playable? Which leads to number six.
  • Since Kairi is obviously less experienced, what are the chances that her gameplay will be heavily based on stealth?
  • Are Cloud, Sephiroth, the Gullwings, and Shibuya going to make an appearance.
  • How will Roxas, Xion, and/or Namine appear in the game?

Nomura isn't one to reveal any real details until a game is close to launch.  The only question on here that he would answer is probably the one about AI.

I agree with Ven983. If Nomura were to answer all of these questions, it would spoil the events in the game.
Other than the AI question, he'd probably answer the one about the White Mushrooms too. What's there to spoil about them?

Oh, I'm pretty sure that after Nomura and the gang reveal whatever it is they're going to reveal to us at this August's D23, there's no doubt that there'll be lots of interviews!  We'll probably get loads of info on the gampelay mechanics and world structures and such, but I don't think we'll get any story specific details as of yet. :3

All these answers will be revealed once you have the game for yourself.

What about the questions about the keyblades and frying pans? You saw how dangerous the latter are in Tangled.

... Okay new questions that are less spoilerish.

• Has Namine ever dreamt up Kairi's memories? That happened to Roxas in the KH2 prologue.
  • Who's going to voice Master Xehanort now that Leonard Nimnoy is dead?
  • Whatever happened to Brittany Snow?
  • Should we be worried about Vanitas returning? Because of that cutscene in The City of Bells, and what happened near the end of KH3D.
  • We all know that King Mickey has been around since Disney Town was still black and white. But how old is he? Our favorite mouse doesn't look like a day over 60.