Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KHBbS Who actually defeated Vanitas' Lingering Spirit?

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who actually defeated Vanitas' Lingering Spirit?

• Yes. On both PS3 & PSP
    • Yes. On PSP.
    • Yes. On PS3.
    • No, but I came so close.
    • No, he's too hard.

I beat it on PS3 version (never played PSP), but only with Aqua. If I recall correctly, I made heavy use of Seeker Mines and Thunder Surge... Wasn't the hardest fight for me, though, Xehanort's Armor (don't remember the official title of the boss) was. I basically spammed Aqua's Lightbloom shotlock and then cartwheeled for the entire fight.

As for Mysterious Figure, I believe I just got lucky, 'cause I managed to get him down in three tries.

Edited by DragonMaster

There's a very easy way to beat him with Ventus,as soon as the battle starts use two tornado spells and after the second one use tunder surge and he's dead.I never beat him without this trick,but I'll try in 2.5

PSP, but I haven't started BBSFM yet, so not on PS3.

For Ven, two Tornadoes is a guaranteed kill if I remember. Maybe with a finish combo.

Terra's is the hardest, but Aerial Slams and waiting for him to use his shotlock so you can Ars Solum him in the back is how I did it.

As for Aqua, Seeker Mine. Always Seeker Mine.

Edited by BlankShell

I beat him with all 3 of the characters, although I used the cheap tricks to save time since I was trying to get all the trophies as fast as possible. : 3

Guess I must suck at the game then. Lol.

Nope. I tried beating him normally as Terra at Level 80, but as we all know, Terra's dodge is terrible. I resorted to strike raiding him behind a rock. I feel no guilt. I did beat the Mysterious Figure however with Terra, no glitches whatsoever.

While I didn'T have any troubles finishing BbS FM with all characters, I never got any of the characters past LV 43.

Consequently, I was stuck at the Mirage arena and all optional bosses.

I don't know why but I didn't have any troubles leveling up Sora to LV 100 or 99, respectively, in KH and KHII.

BbS makes leveling up so much harder for some reason.