• Terra and Aqua vs. Braig
  • Sora, Roxas and Ventus vs. Master Xehanort
  • Namine vs. Marluxia and/or Larxene
  • Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo vs. Xemnas, Braig, Isa and Luxord's Somebody
  • Young Eraqus vs. Young Xehanort
  • Xion vs. Riku Replica
  • Riku and Terra vs. Ansem SOD and Terranort
  • Kairi and Aqua vs. Vanitas and Young Xehanort

If the ending to KH3D has an impact on KH3, I imagine that Roxas would need to be woken up again before he can be of help to the main characters. The ending to Re:Codes implies that Roxas is suffering and in emotional trauma: I'd like to see an illusionary fight between him and Xion, then Axel. I never got that feeling that Roxas was horrified that he was the one to end Xion's life, and how his guilt would manifest in an Axel enraged at him abandoning the both of them. Just a fun little sequence that would help Roxas' character development.

I haven't picked obvious ones like Lea vs Isa because they'll probably end up happening.

Marluxia's somebody vs Xemnas, the former traitor against his boss.

Marluxia's somebody, Roxas and Lea (maybe Xion too) vs Xemnas.

Roxas vs Xemnas

Riku vs Roxas, round 2. I could see Roxas harboring some anger towards him for what happened in 358 Days. A rematch would settle it.

Riku vs Sora, as in a FRIENDLY FIGHT. Not as in a 'Sora turned evil and now Riku has to save him'. The two are rivals so it would be good to see them fight, no killing or anything like that though.

I mentioned in another thread, the fights should get cutscenes as well as actual boss battles. These would look great with the KH3 graphics. Defeat the boss and then a cutscene plays of the two people fighting. KH fights in cutscenes have always been greatly orchestrated.

Yen Sid vs Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort in his prime (early 20s) vs the Hollow Bastion Restoration Comittee, Noctis, Lightning, Stitch, Sora, Riku and King Mickey.

This would be like Madara Uchiha vs the Shinobi Alliance in Naruto Shippuden. Xehanort would crush everyone and it would demonstrate his full strength. He'd then proceed to try and destroy the city.

Lea vs Braig

Lea vs Xemnas

Ven and Aqua vs Braig

Terra vs Ansem SoD

Vanitas vs Kairi & Sora

Xehanort vs Yen Sid

Roxas and Xion vs Xemnas

Lea vs Isa

Riku vs Young Xehanort

Roxas vs Namine

• Sora vs. Vanitas
  • Roxas vs. Xemnas
  • Riku vs. Ansem SOD
  • Kairi vs. Young Xehanort
  • Lea vs. Isa
  • Terra and Aqua vs. Braig
  • Sora, Roxas and Ventus vs. Master Xehanort
  • Namine vs. Marluxia and/or Larxene
  • Dilan, Even, Aeleus and Ienzo vs. Xemnas, Braig, Isa and Luxord's Somebody
  • Young Eraqus vs. Young Xehanort
  • Xion vs. Riku Replica
  • Riku and Terra vs. Ansem SOD and Terranort
  • Kairi and Aqua vs. Vanitas and Young Xehanort

You have some really cool ideas for battles!  I think the only way we could see Xion or Riku Replica brought back would be through Vexen/Even, since they were made from data.  I wonder if the majority of the "old" Organization XIII will at least make cameo appearances, for that matter.

You have some really cool ideas for battles!  I think the only way we could see Xion or Riku Replica brought back would be through Vexen/Even, since they were made from data.  I wonder if the majority of the "old" Organization XIII will at least make cameo appearances, for that matter.

Well thanks. :) I think that Xion can return with the Key to Return Hearts while Riku Replica will either:

a) With the help of Young Xehanort, time travel to the events of Kingdom Hearts 3 from some point before Riku Replica died, like Ansem SOD and Xemnas

or

b) Young Xehanort saved Riku Replica when he was dying and faked his death.

Seeing how we've already seen four members of the old Organization at Radiant Garden due to their return, they will most likely help the Guardians of Light some way.

Awesome boss battles. That's all I can say at this point because everybody else seems to be beating me to the punch with ideas. I will say that I would love to face all of the True Organization XIII at some point in the game and I would want to play as all of the protagonists involved in the story and the series thus far. So at the very least getting play as Sora, Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Roxas, Xion, and Lea would be very awesome. Heck, maybe even Data Sora, it sounds like Maleficent isn't done with that Journal yet, so maybe there's a chance for at least one special kind of encounter. Of course it would also be awesome to have some epic Disney boss battles in here as well. It would be really awesome if they had Maleficent return in epic badass fashion into the final confrontation as well, or to at least be the final boss you face before you move on to the Organization in the last world. Basically I'm hoping that the whole game is just one continuous escalation of epicness until it all culminates in the epic FINAL FINAL BATTLE between Sora and Xehanort with whatever kind of god-mode powers they would be granted for that battle. A game and story with all rise and a fitting overly satisfying payoff, that's what I'm hoping to see. <3

If the ending to KH3D has an impact on KH3, I imagine that Roxas would need to be woken up again before he can be of help to the main characters. The ending to Re:Codes implies that Roxas is suffering and in emotional trauma: I'd like to see an illusionary fight between him and Xion, then Axel. I never got that feeling that Roxas was horrified that he was the one to end Xion's life, and how his guilt would manifest in an Axel enraged at him abandoning the both of them. Just a fun little sequence that would help Roxas' character development.

I would love a fight against Xion like that. Why? So Vector to the Heavens can finally be done some overdue justice! A DS game people are reluctant to play with it in MIDI and a very small part of it playing in a lazy cinematic bundle has done nothing for it. A full fledged fight of some sort with it playing in KH3--a grandiose console game in the series--would give it the exposure and justice it deserves.

I want everyone to split up across the Keyblade Graveyard like in BBS and have everyone fighting someone and then's like "Sora go on we'll hold them off" then Sora goes up to MX as he enters Kingdom Hearts then Sora goes in after. Sora and MX then have to have an awesome fight with Gundam and Zoids and Super Saiyans.

I also want to see

1. Aqua vs. Terra/Terranort

2. Lea vs. Isa

3. Kairi vs. Ansem SOD

4. Ventus vs. Vanitas

5. Mickey vs. YMX

-Sora vs 1000 heartless/nobodies/unversed, but even better and a bit more challenging then the one we got in KH2

-Lea vs Isa: whether its a cutscene or Lea is playable for this fight,I really want to see that

-Aqua vs Terra

-Sora vs Master Xehanort: I'm pretty sure it will happen

-Sora vs Sephiroth: I want Sephiroth to be an optional boss again

-Sora vs other FF villain: Its time they include other FF villains as optional bosses

-Roxas/Xion/Lea vs Isa

-Roxas/Xion/Lea vs Braig

-Roxas/Xion/Lea vs Xemnas

-And I want a big cutscene like the BBS's keyblade graveyard fight were all the heroes fight all the members of organization XIII

I'd love to see the following bosses(in SORA's Story)

-Mother Gothel (or a Heartless following her death)

-Cylops

-Lava,Wind,Ice and Rock Titans (in a "row")

-Hades (one last time)

-Captian Hook (his lack of powers makes his fight awesome)

-Sa'luk

-The Ice monster from frozen (idk the name)

-Sephiroth (w/cloud) (one last time)

-Horned King

-Yzma

-Cat Yzma (could require a lot of Flowmotion)

-Twilight Thorn & Darkside (this would be awesome)

-Saïx (w/Lea) (more difficult)

-Xigbar

-Ansem SoD (they haven't encountered since KHI)

-Xemnas (or maybe vs Xemnas & Ansem at once)

-Young Xehanort (never fought)

-Vanitas

-Maleficent (haven't fought since KHI)

-Dragon Maleficent

-Pete (atleast 2 mini-battles)

-A REAL Pete fight (no jokes all Darkness)

-

I haven't picked obvious ones like Lea vs Isa because they'll probably end up happening.

Marluxia's somebody vs Xemnas, the former traitor against his boss.

Marluxia's somebody, Roxas and Lea (maybe Xion too) vs Xemnas.

Roxas vs Xemnas

Riku vs Roxas, round 2. I could see Roxas harboring some anger towards him for what happened in 358 Days. A rematch would settle it.

Riku vs Sora, as in a FRIENDLY FIGHT. Not as in a 'Sora turned evil and now Riku has to save him'. The two are rivals so it would be good to see them fight, no killing or anything like that though.

I mentioned in another thread, the fights should get cutscenes as well as actual boss battles. These would look great with the KH3 graphics. Defeat the boss and then a cutscene plays of the two people fighting. KH fights in cutscenes have always been greatly orchestrated.

Yen Sid vs Master Xehanort

Master Xehanort in his prime (early 20s) vs the Hollow Bastion Restoration Comittee, Noctis, Lightning, Stitch, Sora, Riku and King Mickey.

This would be like Madara Uchiha vs the Shinobi Alliance in Naruto Shippuden. Xehanort would crush everyone and it would demonstrate his full strength. He'd then proceed to try and destroy the city.

Lea vs Braig

Lea vs Xemnas

The adult FF characters as either allies or boss fights yeeeeeeeessssssssss. Especially newer ones for the fans Noctis and his bros, Lightning and at least  Sazh, Balthier, Basch, Zidane or the ones that are already there like Cloud, Squall, Sephy and older ones like  Kefka.

Unexpected ones like Yen Sid and other random Disney characters.

Sora, Riku and Kairi have to fight together at least once, and Roxas, Axel and Xion too probably against Saix or using Lea and Isa though i don't see how that would happen plotwise. Sora vs Sora or even Sora vs Kh2 Sora or vs Kh1 Sora. Sora vs the BBS trio would be epic considering how hard Lingering Will was in Kh 2fm