Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

The News Team is looking to hire new people!

We're looking to expand the KH13 news team! If you're passionate about Kingdom Hearts and would enjoy helping us report on and create content about the latest developments in the series, then please either reply to this post, or contact us by sending me a PM.

Disclaimer: This is NOT for a position on the Social Media team even though we post articles to the Social Media profiles. If you are more interested in creating polls, celebrating birthdays, or fan art, the Social Media team is also hiring.

What we're looking for:
- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series.
- Active enough to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears.

- Willingness to volunteer and contribute.
- Reasonable writing skills.

Optional:
- Someone who keeps up-to-date with Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] would be very helpful!
- Japanese language skills.

If interested, please apply by replying to this news post, or contact us by sending me a PM, letting us know why you think you'd be a good addition to our team. Supplying a writing sample (an essay from school, a school newspaper article, etc) would be very beneficial. Please apply even if you're unsure! Good luck!

Edited by Toominator

I'm quite interested in this. I love KH and have since the 7th grade. I studied English for 2 years in college so I'm really good at writing and when I'm always online when I'm not working at my full time job. I also know a bit of Japanese and study it in my free time. My email is geeksquared95@gmail.com if you'd like to ask me anymore questions or more.

Hello there! I would love to be considered for this spot. My email is jtrev207@yahoo.com where I can answer further questions as well as give you any documents that you need. Kh13.com has been my only stop for information regarding my favorite series and it would be a privilege to give to others the same quality of information that I have received for years. Thank you for your time!

I think I would be an excellent addition to the News Team. Here are my responses to each of the requirements:

What you're looking for:

-I have an enormous interest in the Kingdom Hearts series, that's why I joined this site.

-I'm so active that I can look for news quick and easy, no matter when they appear (Unless they show up at 3 or 4 in the morning where I live)

-I've been so eager to help out and volunteer that I even tried joining the Archives Team, but I don't know if that worked out yet...

-Writing/Typing isn't a chore for me if it is for something I enjoy. :)

Optional:

-I play Kingdom Hearts X chi almost every week to get the latest event bonuses and new story missions. So of course I keep up-to-date with X chi.

-Sorry, that's the only thing I don't meet on this list: Japanese Language Skills.

I really want to help the community in any way possible, so this would be a perfect opportunity for me to do so. If there is any other things you'd like to know about me, you let me know. Thank you for reading this!

UPDATE: I will begin looking through all of the applications that I've received so far during these next few days. You all should be hearing from me via PM once some decisions have been made. Applications are still open, and will remain open through August 2nd. You can apply by posting in this topic, or by sending me a PM.