Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

How Helpful Will DONALD And GOOFY Be In KH3?!?!

Well, the advanced A.I. may have been knowledgeable enough to actually make Dolan and Gooby useful.

Hey they got rid of Ansem's Guardian at the end of Dream Drop Distance, so I'm expecting anything from them at this point. Plus, I feel like Nomura hinted that they'll do something REALLY important in terms of plot when in Dream Drop Distance's secret ending Goofy said, "You think we'll ever get to do something important?"

When it comes to gameplay, I'm sure they'll be much better than before since it was stated in an interview at E3 this year that the A.I. in Kingdom Hearts 3 will be improved.

They'll probably be very helpful. A.I. has come a long way since the PS2 days.Also In my opinion Goofy was ALWAYS helpful in KH1. While he didn't have a cure spell like Donald, he did have a spell that could heal 30% of the partys HP. And he had an ability to give sora MP witch, I think, is probably one of the best abilities in the game.So yeah, Goofy is da real MVP. Donald on the other hand needs to step his game up.

Edited by Espurr

Goofy might be helpful for drive forms, but Donald is only there for moral support really. I mean, he never does anything useful....... like healing Sora. He basically makes you use every potion you have. Yeah, Donald needs to learn to use Cure, and I mean correctly; don’t use Cure right after Sora’s healed.

post-76846-0-10293900-1523459166_thumb.jpeg

post-76846-0-67144700-1523459174_thumb.jpeg

post-76846-0-07471400-1523459185_thumb.jpeg

post-76846-0-66876500-1523459300_thumb.jpeg

post-76846-0-36144700-1523459308_thumb.jpeg

They'll be fine and I'm sure customization is still in, so if you feel one isn't working out the way you think they should, you can make it happen. Donald does a damn fine job for me and that's because I have him set to do the most helpful stuff in emergencies.

People complain and joke about Donald too much, but he's actually really helpful. Goofy is the godsend though, so not sure how he could be topped.

Edited by Hero of Winds

Well, the advanced A.I. may have been knowledgeable enough to actually make Dolan and Gooby useful.

We don't know how the A.I. is going to work yet. Even Final Fantasy XV has some pretty dumb A.I. and it was fantastic in Episode Duscae.