Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Warning- Sassy Southen Neko

So I wanted to do some roleplay where I have other people cause I always do 1x1's and I want y'all to know that I can roleplay too even though I've been here for four years. And yes this is my southern self talkin and I just want y'all to listen to me and listen to this idea and debate if you wanna join it cause I'M NOT LETTING THIS THING RUIN AND DIE OUT I AM GONNA MAKE THIS LAST. AND YOU GUYS CAN NAG ME FOR MY SPEECH AT THIS MOMENT BUT I JUST WANNA MAKE A ROLEPLAY AND I HAVE AN IDEA BUT I WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE PLOT MORE IN-DEPTH DURING THE STORY CAUSE THAT'S JUST WHAT I DO.

Dang Neko calm down

Okay here is the basis.

The good fairytale creatures (Divine Beings):

The Fairies- can fly with pixie dust, have wings, pointed ears, can use nature magic (water, earth, air)

The Dwarves- Small people who can use earth magic. They are very strong and are good with animals.

The Angels- Can fly with big majestic wings, use holy and light magic, can heal

The Gnomes- Little people who can turn into stone for a certain amount of time. They have amazing cool old-school weapons and are very sneaky.

The Half-Breeds- A human that's half animal. They take the abilities of their animal with human 1900's technology.

And Good Spirits (Just called spirits)- NOT GHOST. These spirits are nice and can use nature and holy magic. Can float to a degree and are very light.

The bad fairytale creatures (The Fouls):

The Demons- All somehow related to the Demon King, Lucifer (duh). They are beautiful creatures who can turn ugly either appearance or personality wise. They take two forms, a demon form and a human-like form. They are swift, are very good in combat, and almost pure evil. They eat souls. OwO

The Elves- Evil People with Pointed Ears who can use fire magic and are good marksman. There are tall elves and short elves but most of then are tall.

The Goblins- Green things who are very speedy, greedy, and unpredictable. Can use electricity magic cause why not.

The Ghost- NOT SPIRITS. Mean spirits from a fallen person who can use dark magic and cast curses. They can float kinda and are light.

The Possessed- Possessed People and/or Objects. They can move and range in intelligence. If you want a talking possessed fighting chair then okay. They must be able to fight somehow. Possessed People usually are just like zombies. Who eat brains.

Werewolves- Ya know Twilight? Ya they are people that turn into wolves. Logic.

Plot (kinda):

There has been an all out war between the two fairytale creatures for about a year now. The Two Sides have constantly blamed each other for the war starting.

Only four people know the real reason for the start of the war....The Fairy Queen of the Divine Beings, and her Angel Husband...the Divine King. Also, Lucifer the Foul's King and his Elf Wife.

Most beings either fight, hide, or run away from the war. Of course if you run away, you are sure to be captured or killed, and if you hide, you will probably need a weapon to knock the raiders out with.

Rules (YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES):

1) ALL KH13 RULES APPLY

2) YOU WILL NOT GODMOD AT ALL. IF I SUSPECT YOU OF DOING SO I WILL KICK YOU OUT IMMEDIATELY.

3) THERE WILL BE ROMANCE IN THIS STORY. ME AND MY SENPAI GOT A PLAN.

4) I WANT NON-HUMAN LOOKING CHARACTERS UNLESS YOU HAVE HUMAN IN YOU. THE ONLY RACES THAT SHOULD LOOK SEMI-HUMAN ARE....WAREWOLVES HUMAN FORMS, DEMONS HUMAN FORMS, HALF-BREEDS, ELVES, DWARVES, GNOME ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TINY AND NOT CHILD LIKE, AND ALSO MAYBE ANGELS.

5) THIS IS A WAR GUYS SO ACT LIKE IT

6) DONT PUT UNNECESSARILY LONG POST OR SHORT POST. I HATE LONG POST. I HAVE A READING DISABILITY SO IT IS EXTREMELY HARD FOR ME TO PROCESS THESE POST. PLEASE DON'T RUN YOUR WORDS TOGETHER IN ONE BIG PARAGRAPH.

7) YOU BETTER HAVE READ THESE RULES. IF YOU HAVE YOU BETTER HAVE POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM AND I GOOD REASON WHY YOU LIKE IT AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SIGN UP. YOU BETTER.

8) TRYYYY TO HAVE FUN.

Sign-Ups

Name-

Age- (no your character can't be 15, but the character can be 150. Please put what th r character appears to be however)

Gender-

Appearance(s) (look at rule 4)-

Side-by-side (Divine or Foul)-

Weapon(s)- (please keep these weapons 1900's like, only up to two)

Race-

Biography-

Extra Information-

Theme is Optional-

Woo. I'll post mine LATEERR.

Edited by Madam Ciel Nekohive

Sounds like a plan... I will sign up as soon as I get an idea on how the sign up will work. (I'm not talking about the outline you put up though... I'm talking about what it is supposed to look like with all the requirements filled in.)

Character sheet attempt scene 1, take 1 *click*

Sign-Ups

Name- Azrael

Age- 2063 (looks late twenties)

Gender- Male

Appearance(s) (look at rule 4)- http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/3089114-zauriel+design+by+mikel+janin.jpg

Side-by-side (Divine or Foul)- Divine

Weapon(s)- magical sword, which augments and eases the use of his natural magical abilities.

Race- Angel

Extra Information- Was once feared as the Archangel of Death and Vengeance, But after a 120 years in self imposed isolation, Azrael reemerges to serve his people in what he intends to be a more hopeful role.

Theme is Optional- This Is A Warning & Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zh9xhaFrHr4

Cookie and cream. Because it is Oreos and Ice Cream together in a concoction close to perfection.

Name- Orali (nickname Ori)

Age- 347 (looks..... Haha, I don't know. See the appearance, it is a bit hard to tell...)

Gender- Female

Appearance- http://kingdomkeynom.deviantart.com/art/Spirit-design-545826437?ga_submit_new=10%253A1436705974

I didn't show it very well, but she is slightly transparent, and glows a tiny bit.

Tell me if this design doesn't work, and I can make a new one. All my other ideas ended up resembling penguins....

Side-by-side- Divine

Weapons- claws and magic

Race- Spirit

Extra information- A peaceful spirit by nature, the only reason Orali didn't disappear when the war started was out of duty to her Queen. Even though she isn't the strongest being around, she makes good use of her speed and claws, often reinforcing her attacks with magic to make them more effective.

Motives- duty, trying to protect the other Divines.

Theme-

On the topic of ice cream, sweet cream with strawberries on top is the best. Creamy, sugary, strawberry goodness, is there a better reason to like an ice cream flavor than that?

Edited by Kingdom Key D

Name- Lin Chee
Age- 130 (Looks 25)
Gender- Male
Appearance(s) (look at rule 4)- Posted Image

Posted Image

(If this doesn't work for Demons race let me know.)

Side-by-side (Divine or Foul)- Foul

Weapon(s)- Posted ImageRace- Demon

Biography- Lin Chee heard stories about the war between races as a child from his mother and father. He was excited when he grew up he would join the fight, so when he was a little older, he taught himself how to use a double sided staff. He soon realized as a demon he needed a weapon more appropriate to his demonic side, which caused him to get scythes. His parents were proud of their son, seeing him work hard to be a soldier just like them. Sadly, his parents never returned, he waited and waited until finally someone came by with a letter stating that his family had died fighting for their race. Lin knew it was time for him to continue his families fight so he joined the war.

Extra Information- Lin Chee enjoys being being a demon, he gets his fill eating souls and killing enemies.
Theme is Optional- 

Chocolate with peanut butter because it reminds me of a Reese's peanut butter cup. 

Edited by Cam1949

1949, please include two apperances, a human form and a more demonic true form. 

AND GUYS GUESS WHAT I FORGOT.

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE A BIOGRAPHY. THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T MAKE A ROLEPLAY AT 12:40 AM!

SO GO MAKE YOUR BIOGRAPHY 

1949, please include two apperances, a human form and a more demonic true form. 

AND GUYS GUESS WHAT I FORGOT.

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE A BIOGRAPHY. THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T MAKE A ROLEPLAY AT 12:40 AM!

SO GO MAKE YOUR BIOGRAPHY 

I added another photo and added a biography.

I'm only giving this roleplay until Sunday to have more signups and if I really don't have an equal amount of people, then me and Soul will just have to do a 1x1 cause that's what it was going to be at first.

Sign-Ups

Name- Damashi Mordecai

Age- 3087 (Looks to be in his late-20s or early 30s in human form)

Gender- Male

Appearance(s)- Human Form:

Demon Form:

Full body view:

Close up view:

Side-by-side (Divine or Foul)- Foul

Weapon(s)- 9th Circle Frostsoul

Race- Demon

Biography- Damashi has been around since the later years of the BC Era, overseeing many events in his long life and has survived many a battle, consumed many thousands of souls. He once used a more basic blade and his own hands and feet 1000 years ago, but after a journey through hell itself, daring to wade through the 9 circles, he found his current weapon: The 9th Circle Frostsoul. This blade was named such because any mortal or lesser demon who dared to touch it had their very souls frozen, which in turn soon froze them alive...and they still live, suffering for all eternity. However, maturity and growth in power combined with his own inner flames allowed him to not only wield the legendary weapon, but master it and control it as he endured its power completely before removing it from its frosty tomb before its previous unworthy victims. The sword has a living soul within it, that of a Great Frost Demon who was ancient compared to Damashi who had given his soul up to his own sword after he felt his purpose change. The Frost Demon Soul proclaimed Damashi it's master and it would serve his will for all eternity, this pleased Damashi, who has always sought more power.

It was no question or debate as to whether Damashi would fight in this war for he was right in the thick of it, slaying many foes and spreading deception in an attempt to cause conflict within. He would burn enemies with his own powers over fire or freeze their souls with a stab through the Heart from Frostsoul. either way he would see them suffer before harvesting worthy and powerful souls. He had always assumed a Human Form, but it was due to a recent injury from a powerful warrior that forced him to make it his more prominent form so he could recuperate, recover and deceive, for his Human Form almost completely masked his Demonic Nature, fitting for a master of deception as well as combat.

Extra Information- Damashi can wield the Hellfire burning within him offensively and can fight hand-to-hand. He is also a Deceiver, self-proclaimed "Lord Deceiver", spreading lies and appearing to be on the Divine Side to those who suspect nothing or are naive, seemingly appearing as another to some, but his true nature will shine through should his Deception be realized.

Theme is Optional- 

Cookies and Cream. :3 I enjoy the contrast of the creamy Ice Cream and the crunch of Cookies, 'tis quite a pleasant mix. <3 That and it tastes good. X3

Accepted,

however with mine and Soul's sign-up included, I would only have six people.

This is a roleplay in which I'd have to have like 10 people at the least...

SO like I said, I'll give this until Sunday, and if I don't have four more people join....then this will just be turned into mine and Soul's 1x1.

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW, IF YOU GUYS WANT TO ROLEPLAY WITH ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND WE CAN GET SOMETHING SET UP. I AM ALWAYS WILLING TO DO 1x1 3x3 ETC.

Edited by Madam Ciel Nekohive

Yup, sadly.My roleplays NEVER do well mainly cause I've been on this website forever.Sign ups are closed.

Not sure how your time on the site applies...if anything, that should encourage people, shouldn't it?

Or am I missing something....probably, knowing me. Never mind. xP

So...now what?

Me and Soul will get together tonight and we'll make this a 1x1.

there is tons your missing, people don't like me bro

Hmm...a shame really.

I like you! And I don't see what's so bad about you, regardless of any past events, personally.