Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I don't get it.....

Me neither. Wait a second, I think it's because Kairi was meant to be the protagonist alongside Sora.

Sora is the Hero, Kairi is the HeroineI'm assuming but correct me if I'm wrong Fire, that she's saying as the Hero and Heroine, their ship and importance in the story is more canon than Riku's So as she said in her initial post, people who complain Kairi isn't important are proven wrong because she's the heroine while Riku is just the best friend and not a hero or heroine of the sagaAgain I'm just assuming this is what KittensOnFire Yuno Gasai is saying

Sora is the Hero, Kairi is the HeroineI'm assuming but correct me if I'm wrong Fire, that she's saying as the Hero and Heroine, their ship and importance in the story is more canon than Riku'sSo as she said in her initial post, people who complain Kairi isn't important are proven wrong because she's the heroine while Riku is just the best friend and not a hero or heroine of the sagaAgain I'm just assuming this is what KittensOnFire Yuno Gasai is saying

You're right! xD

Sora is the Hero, Kairi is the HeroineI'm assuming but correct me if I'm wrong Fire, that she's saying as the Hero and Heroine, their ship and importance in the story is more canon than Riku's So as she said in her initial post, people who complain Kairi isn't important are proven wrong because she's the heroine while Riku is just the best friend and not a hero or heroine of the sagaAgain I'm just assuming this is what KittensOnFire Yuno Gasai is saying

I knew it. Nomura really did plan Kairi's importance from the start!

Soriku fans, team sora is 16, team kairi is umimportant etc just got rekt 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Riku isn't MLG enough 

Oh that caught my attention yesterday. And the Picture at the end it's the best thing ever.  xD

Rape is a strong word you know.

Anyway even though Kairi play a minor role in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, she still be being consider as a major character or heroine because she's one seven princesses of heart?

Edited by Movies798

Rape is a strong word you know. Anyway even though Kairi play a minor role in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, she still be being consider as a major character or heroine because she's one seven princesses of heart?

More or less. But it seems that she was planned to be the protagonist alongside Sora. Now it seems that she's finally gonna get that role.

More or less. But it seems that she was planned to be the protagonist alongside Sora. Now it seems that she's finally gonna get that role.

Lets hope Kingdom Hearts 3 will do her justice. I would love to see Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy traveling the worlds together.

Lets hope Kingdom Hearts 3 will do her justice. I would love to see Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy traveling the worlds together.

Well, DDD's secret ending did show her being brought to Yen Sid to train in the ways of the Keyblade, and said secret ending is called "Another Guardian of Light".

SoraxKairi confirmed! Awww yisss!

I mean look at the way she touches his Keyblade.

I mean.....

Do you see it?

Posted Image

I found out that a long time ago...after looking it over and over again.

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Sign in to follow this