Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

So, I just had family over, and we fired up the ps2 and played Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time in a while together, and it just hit me how much better the experience would be with other people playing with you. There is no good reason to NOT have multiplayer in KH3. Also, it wouldn't have to be compulsory, it could just be like a fighting game," press START to join".

I realise this sounds a bit rambly, but just my two pennies!

EDIT: Probably couldve been a status couldn't it

Edited by 2quid

there are plenty of good reasons to not have multiplayer

multiple characters limits what can happen onscreen

focus on multiplayer is taken from the singleplayer experience

Impacts the narrative (multiplayer just gets disabled if Sora's alone?)

So, I just had family over, and we fired up the ps2 and played Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time in a while together, and it just hit me how much better the experience would be with other people playing with you. There is no good reason to NOT have multiplayer in KH3. Also, it wouldn't have to be compulsory, it could just be like a fighting game," press START to join".I realise this sounds a bit rambly, but just my two pennies!EDIT: Probably couldve been a status couldn't it

I wish they would do something like BBS with the Arena that was fun and it could be interesting to see who is a better fighter.

Multi-player will be implemented, it'll just the matter of how it will be executed.

there are plenty of good reasons to not have multiplayer

multiple characters limits what can happen onscreen

focus on multiplayer is taken from the singleplayer experience

Impacts the narrative (multiplayer just gets disabled if Sora's alone?)

Bolded for truth.

Multi-player will be implemented, it'll just the matter of how it will be executed.

Citation needed.

Edited by Kaweebo

Multi-player would not be bad but isn't the focus supposed to be on the single-player action ? Heck , this is KH III . We haven't waited that long just to play multi-player .

In the link above, Nomura said that multiplayer and online is being considered, but the single player is still the main priority.

God forbid you have to play a game by yourself. :dry:

This made me laugh so much!! :) I should probably rephrase myself, multiplayer isn't essential to kingdom hearts, and I'm a big girl who's capable of playing games by herself. :dry:But in my opinion, multiplayer would make kingdom hearts 3 far more enjoyable for me. I wouldn't be disappointed if there was no multiplayer, I'm used to it anyway :) but if it was included it would be a much loved added bonus. Tbh, I'm just happy if ill even be able to play the game at this point!EDIT: my 100th post!!! WOOOOH CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON!! Edited by 2quid

I think the multiplayer in kingdom hearts 3 could be similar to the multiplayer in most Tales games in which multiple people can play the game if there are more than enough characters for there to be any multiplayer and if Sora HAS to be separated from his partners, I guess multiplayer won't be available in that part of the game or multiple parts of the game I should say.

I think the multiplayer in kingdom hearts 3 could be similar to the multiplayer in most Tales games in which multiple people can play the game if there are more than enough characters for there to be any multiplayer and if Sora HAS to be separated from his partners, I guess multiplayer won't be available in that part of the game or multiple parts of the game I should say.

This is the kind of multiplayer I meant! I'm just not very articulate, less so irl :lol: