Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MickeyTheMick

Which Fire Emblem Fate Game will you get?

Fire Emblem: Fate  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which path will you choose

• Hoshido
    • Nohr
    • Neither (The DLC)
    • All of the Above
    • I don't even play this series

I havent play the fire emblem games yet, but im very curious about this game. I will be trying the fire emblem series out when I have the money :(.

Anyways I'm still undecided between which faction I want, but I think I will go with Hoshido

Edited by MickeyTheMick

I'm leaning towards the White one (uh Birthright?), mostly because everyone I know is getting the Black Kingdom one. So..... Beat it and borrow the other version to enjoy both.

I don't really understand the deal with the 3rd path to be honest. As much as I loved Awakening, I haven't looked at much of Fates outside of trailers and a few tidbits here and there.

whichever one is actually in stock

when Awakening came out I had to wait 3 months before they had one in stock when I was there

I'll get the other two as DLC

I'm starting off with Conquest/Nohr. From what I've seen, I like the characters more and the story has a more interesting premise. My brother may or may not get Birthright, so I'll borrow it if he does or buy it myself if he doesn't. I am hoping to just get the special edition with both games on one game cart, but I haven't heard if the US will be getting that or not. The I'll get the third path DLC after I finish the first two.