Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Would you like to see Daybreak Town from Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] appear in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Would you like to see Daybreak Town from Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] appear inKingdom Hearts 3?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Daybreak Town from Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] appear in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Yes! Daybreak Town has a lovely story and I would love for it to return in Kingdom Hearts III.
    • Yeah, but I wouldn't be disappointed if it didn't appear.
    • Eh, I don't care for Daybreak Town.
    • Nope, I don't like Daybreak Town's story or appearance at all.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I can't play non English games, because English is the only language I understand, and so that means I never got to play Chi, so I can't truly answer here for a story based point of view, but I would be fine with seeing it in a future KH game (if not KH3) but if it isn't then I am fine with that as well. But I don't think it will appear in KH3 since we have Cable Town coming into the story!

I have no idea what the world has to do with the story, so I don't care too much about it right now. Once Chi comes to phones, then I'll make my decision.

yes!! i think the world has something to do with the Keyblade Graveyard!

of course, we have to know what exactly happened there and what that land was before :(

it would be very interesting if we see Daybreak Town again :D

That really depends. I would definitely like to see it, but it's possible that this world will be gone by the end of Chi, seeing how it takes place before the Keyblade War and it is the one and only world.

I haven't played Chi yet and haven't really looked into the story. Therefore I know pretty much nothing... But if so many people here want it featured in KH3 then I wouldn't mind. I'm just waiting for an English release so I don't spoil myself!