Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
seboot

KHUX Little questions about the keyblades

Hi !

I'm currently stuck on something, i actually have the possibility to make a pure power deck, or a pure magic deck, but i was wondering, which one is better ? Like let's not talk about the cards power but only about the keyblades, which one would be the best in damage ? (Excluding everything like advantage bonus, guilt etc..., let's say against a regular heartless)

I'd say i should go for magic since if i'm not mistaken three wishes has the better multipliers at lvl 43 than treasure trove, but that's also where i'm not sure, a lot of people are also using treasure trove, is there a reason for it or is it only because instead of thinking about the damage, they just want to play with power cards ? 

Globally i just want to know if :

magic deck + three wishes > power deck + treasure trove

or if it is the opposite.

Well it's maybe not the most interesting question but since i can't choose by myself, if someone passing by could answers those questions it would be a great help ! ^^"

Hi !

I'm currently stuck on something, i actually have the possibility to make a pure power deck, or a pure magic deck, but i was wondering, which one is better ? Like let's not talk about the cards power but only about the keyblades, which one would be the best in damage ? (Excluding everything like advantage bonus, guilt etc..., let's say against a regular heartless)

I'd say i should go for magic since if i'm not mistaken three wishes has the better multipliers at lvl 43 than treasure trove, but that's also where i'm not sure, a lot of people are also using treasure trove, is there a reason for it or is it only because instead of thinking about the damage, they just want to play with power cards ? 

Globally i just want to know if :

magic deck + three wishes > power deck + treasure trove

or if it is the opposite.

Well it's maybe not the most interesting question but since i can't choose by myself, if someone passing by could answers those questions it would be a great help ! ^^"

At level 40, there is no difference between the boosts - only when they activate (2.2+3.4 = 1.9+3.7). In addition, at level 40 and when Rock Splendor is the Advantage Keyblade, it has a better bonus if you hit the Upright/Reverse cards in the right order (+4500 compared to Lamp's +4200). Obviously, now with the level increased to 43, this changes quite a bit, giving Lamp's keyblade advantage more of a boost than Splendor's (+11000 to +10000, and 2.8/3.5 compared to 2.2/3.8).

Here is an infographic that SE put out when the new levels were announced, comparing the stats at level 40 with those at 43.

In short, SE nerfed Splendor with the keyblade level cap increase. People are still using it because they probably only focused on levelling that keyblade up because it was better than the others at the time, and don't have the resources to get another keyblade's deck up to the par that their Splendor's was on.

Thanks for the fast and detailed replies ^^

Well i guess i'll still try leveling up my treasure trove because i have better power cards so it'd be a long time before my magic deck would actually be better if i have to lvl the keyblade to 43 (seems REALLY long with all the adamantite and stuff), and well, the difference isn't that huge so i prefer starting with an advantage with my power cards, even if it becomes slightly worse than the magic ones at lvl 43 ^^

Also it's maybe only me but power cards are like really easy to get compared to magic and speed ones x.x"

Just one last thing, Vexen like apparently you're using a power deck i believe, is it good enough ? Like it doesn't make that much of a difference compared to a magic one for example, right ? You're still able to do well in rankings and stuff ?

Just one last thing, Vexen like apparently you're using a power deck i believe, is it good enough ? Like it doesn't make that much of a difference compared to a magic one for example, right ? You're still able to do well in rankings and stuff ?

Yea, I mean I'm no playing payer but I still do decent in rankings and stuff. Most (all) of the high-ranked (paying) players have all 70k cards for each deck, just so that you know. You can see my past week's LUX rankings in my signature (the blurb underneath this post). But since in this event that is currently going on emphasizes multiple keyblade decks, you might want to start by HPing/ultimizing your assists because those can be used in each and all of your decks.

But really, your deck is what you want it to be. All cards can be strong, especially once Ultimization is factored into the equation. Use whatever you want is my suggestion, and if that leads you to one particular keyblade/deck, use that.

One word of warning though: if you will be using Splendor, the "Beat X Heartless in one card" are extremely difficult, since your first slot isn't boosted, so you'll either need to boost your cards with a FGM or use Starlight, since it has a 2.8x (3.1x at 43) power multiplier on the first slot.

One thing you need to have regardless: An ultimatized card. If you don't know how make that happen yet, I'd be happy to tell ya. But remember, you can ONLY do this with a SR+ card!

Thanks again for the answers :)

And yes thanks Steven but i know globally how ultimized cards work ^^

Well i knew all the top players were paying and so obviously their cards are all 70000 and ultimized, but well i guess the power/magic/speed doesn't make that big of a difference for the "free to play" players.

I'll try upgrading the treasure trove and probably starlight later on, because even though i have some good magic cards, the power ones pop everywhere, in every events, i have too much SR+ power Auron from the pretenders it's almost scary, this card is stalking me ;-;

I just hope i won't go power just to see that for the anniversary all the good cards will be magic ones xD

I have a quick question about keyblades in this game.  I have not been able to play it yet, so I apologize if this has already been confirmed/answered.  Do any of the keyblades look just like the ones we see in the Graveyard in BBS?  It would make sense to use some of those models to show continuity and a stronger connection to the main story.

I have a quick question about keyblades in this game.  I have not been able to play it yet, so I apologize if this has already been confirmed/answered.  Do any of the keyblades look just like the ones we see in the Graveyard in BBS?  It would make sense to use some of those models to show continuity and a stronger connection to the main story.

Not really. Most of the keyblade are based off the actual keyblades in the games - Three Wishes, Lady Luck, Olympia/Power of the Hero (KH1/BbS), Treasure Trove, and the default Kingdom Key.

If you're asking about the Foreteller's keyblades, an image of them can be found here.

Not really. Most of the keyblade are based off the actual keyblades in the games - Three Wishes, Lady Luck, Olympia/Power of the Hero (KH1/BbS), Treasure Trove, and the default Kingdom Key.

If you're asking about the Foreteller's keyblades, an image of them can be found here.

That's interesting that many of the keyblades are based on ones that Sora uses, despite this part of the story taking place possibly eons before Sora was even born!  Those Foreteller Keyblades look freaking awesome, though!  The first one looks just like Xehanort's, so I wonder if this hints at Xehanort himself being a Foreteller.  It's also possible that his former master was a Foreteller and passed this Keyblade down to him.  I'm actually excited about this part of Chi's story.  I hope that it's told/shown in an awesome way in KH3!

That's interesting that many of the keyblades are based on ones that Sora uses, despite this part of the story taking place possibly eons before Sora was even born!  Those Foreteller Keyblades look freaking awesome, though!  The first one looks just like Xehanort's, so I wonder if this hints at Xehanort himself being a Foreteller.  It's also possible that his former master was a Foreteller and passed this Keyblade down to him.  I'm actually excited about this part of Chi's story.  I hope that it's told/shown in an awesome way in KH3!

... the first keyblade was Xehanort's. That would be why lol. (that was the first picture to come up, and I didn't bother trying to remove Xehanort's keyblade in the process)

Also, perhaps the keyblades in Sora's time were based off these keyblades that were used in Chi~

And don't forget that you will be able to play an adaptation of Chi when it releases for intelligent devices, or you can start it now, playing it as a browser game in Japanese.