Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
hatok

I Miss Struggle Away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwpCgIiUqwc

I don't get why this awesome battle tune never got a reprisal, it's so gooooood

Assuming Castle Oblivion is playable in some capacity in KH3, I'd love to see it return there

(I seriously don't get why Dark Shrouding Cloud keeps coming back, but not this)

Because everyone hated CoM, obviously.

To be honest, this sounds really similar to Shrouding Dark Cloud to me anyway; it's almost like a remix of the track, just with what sounds like an organ (I'm no good at recognizing instruments, but it's the same thing that starts Graceful Assassin) which would make sense given that it's supposed to call back to KH1. I'm also guessing it never got a reprisal because none of Re:CoM did, it was just an upscaled port as opposed to KHFM where they had to remake tons of it.

Because everyone hated CoM, obviously.

its not bad doh

Shrouding Dark Cloud, I feel is more iconic to the series than this. (and a better tune imo) I mean, even if the tracks were switched between games, I'd bet I'd still have the same opinion. This song's not bad either, though. Really, nothing Shimomura puts out is bad anyway. 

Edited by Kaweebo

Well personally I'd prefer KH3 to have as few remixes as possible, tracks like Shrouding Dark Cloud, The Deep End, or the Twilight Town themes etc can return for nostalgia but honestly I'm pretty tired of them reusing songs all the time. I do personally hope the 13 Seekers of Darknesses get a remix of 13th Dilemma (not like in the HD Remakes, more like how L'oscurita dell'Ignot and L'eminenza Oscura 1/2 are done except a bit less over the top) and Shrouding Dark Cloud and the like will get a new touch too even if it's remixed.

All in all, I'm all for reusing content but there has to be lots of new content too, please no Destiny's Force, Night of Fate, etc. all over again.

I used to not really care for a lot of these CoM-y battle themes due to how they sounded less intense or eventful than most others but they've started to grow on me, especially some of Marluxia's battle tracks and another boss theme I can't remember the name of. I'd love to see greatly improved new versions in a future game now, maybe even some new versions of those small tracks that play during cutscenes (like La Pace)

I don't get why this awesome battle tune never got a reprisal, it's so gooooood

So you want a reprisal eh?.....*scratches my imaginary goatee*

あなたの願いを叶いましょう...i"ll do it after Rage Awakened tho