Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kimbo

Sora character design art

Omg that is just.Amazing.Excuse me while I go throw all my drawings out.

Aww please don't! Practice makes perfect ;)

Thanks for the compliment though!

Wow, that is impressive. Congratulations!

Here's a challenge, see if you can draw the star Keyblade featured in the latest Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.

I threw my digital tablet as well..  xD..

Come on don't be so depressed! I saw your drawing of Sora too and it looks amazing as well!

Please don't let me discourage you :( I know the feeling though. There are lots of artists that are a lot better than me and seeing their drawings makes mine pale in comparison in my opinion. But drawing should never be about who's drawing is better or who is more skilled. It is about the fun you have creating art, the effort you put in and the compliments or feedback you get to further improve yourself!

Come on don't be so depressed! I saw your drawing of Sora too and it looks amazing as well!

Please don't let me discourage you :( I know the feeling though. There are lots of artists that are a lot better than me and seeing their drawings makes mine pale in comparison in my opinion. But drawing should never be about who's drawing is better or who is more skilled. It is about the fun you have creating art, the effort you put in and the compliments or feedback you get to further improve yourself!

I was kidding, I know that, actually seeing these instead of depressing me helps me alot, and also motives me to do something to improve. So anyway, that´s a good drawing and it deserves its attention. You should create a tumblr as well xD.